Couple Suggestions from Me

Glad the whole point task thing finally got fixed! This was a huge point in my new member survey and something I definitely continued to harp on until I managed to get enough help from people in the league to figure the whole TPE cap and what was and was not included thing out. Definitely will help make things easier for new guys.

Usually they are posted Monday, if they are not then the person who does it may have had a VHL/VHLM Commish do it or someone like Boom or myself may notice and come do it.

By the way Smitty, good vocality!

Thanks Kendrick :)

Stuff like this is why I mention it as I've noticed a trend this season seeing the posts going up on random days between Monday - Wednesday. Now sitting at almost 8:30pm Eastern and its still not up it kind of makes me wonder. This is why I go back to the point I made about clustering of posts. It is small but it can get overlooked and with the rule saying only 1 person can make the post/lock the old threads seems kind of redundant (at least in my opinion). The league can miss things and with minor classes being smaller (at least now it is) it doesn't become a priority for some. 

big titty in da building 

I'm here gorlab... ready to have some fun :) If by being here it can create change for the better I come bringing new ideas!

Thanks Kendrick :)

Stuff like this is why I mention it as I've noticed a trend this season seeing the posts going up on random days between Monday - Wednesday. Now sitting at almost 8:30pm Eastern and its still not up it kind of makes me wonder. This is why I go back to the point I made about clustering of posts. It is small but it can get overlooked and with the rule saying only 1 person can make the post/lock the old threads seems kind of redundant (at least in my opinion). The league can miss things and with minor classes being smaller (at least now it is) it doesn't become a priority for some. 

So how does this work... It's almost 2:40am Eastern time... Thursday and not sure how this works on a schedule that works Monday to Sunday lol