Claimed:CHICKEN PARM MAN [FINAL: 6/6]

gorlab

Effort:2/2 yeah its there

Looks:2.5/3 I dont like the colors in the sig. The Black and white dont match the blue. the text could use improvement as well as lighting. the render should be colored if your going to have as muh blue as that. Maybe either take the blue out of the b&w. Bg has a lot of different stuff going on a bit distracting seeing skateboarders dinosaurs(if thats what that is in the bottom left) buildings (or bridges not quite sure)

Creativity:1/1 Mhm

Total:5.5/6

Effort:2/2 yeah its there

Looks:2.5/3 I dont like the colors in the sig. The Black and white dont match the blue. the text could use improvement as well as lighting. the render should be colored if your going to have as muh blue as that. Maybe either take the blue out of the b&w. Bg has a lot of different stuff going on a bit distracting seeing skateboarders dinosaurs(if thats what that is in the bottom left) buildings (or bridges not quite sure)

Creativity:1/1 Mhm

Total:5.5/6

smh @ this grade. 5.5 rounds up to 6 tho, right?

also I think I see the dinosaur in the bottom left TBH, what a dope sig. Dinosaurs >>>> 

Edited by gorlab

is that why you submitted two sigs in the same week?

Yeah i tried to time it so the graders who grade @ the very end of the week will grade my next week's signature too, then I can claim it by the middle of the week.

Edited by gorlab

Effort: 2/2 - Mhm.

Look: 2.75/3 - I like this. The blue looks good, but there needs to be more of it throughout the sig. The lighting's solid, and the text needs work (it's better on the second version you posted here).

Creativity: 1/1 - Mhm.

Overall: 5.75/6

FINAL: 6/6