Oslo Storm Get Some Thunder

Banackock

The Oslo Storm have made another move in hopes to once again help their organization become strong contenders. Manager d_a has officially hired an assistant to help him out with building a roster and assisting him with the daily duties of finding a way to be successful, stable and 110% efficient. Banackock, ex Brampton Blades S42 Founders Cup champion, has officially been hired a Co-GM of the Oslo Storm. Although a quick statement was made shortly, he made another brief statement later on regarding what he's feeling and how it went down.

Honestly, I feel amazing. I feel like a kid at his birthday that just got the present he's been waiting for and had asked for. I approached league management yesterday regarding Oslo's Head GM position, unaware that d_a had taken over from Bluesboy shortly after he left the helm. The moment that told me Jason was the guy in charge, I had a fairly good feeling. I approached him last night asking him about the position and telling him I'd do whatever it takes to help bring success and a cup to Oslo. He asked if I wanted it and it was that simple. It's something I didn't overly expect but I've know him for quite a long time and although complications, he knows my experience and worth ethic are both very high. 

Oslo has had a difficult season this year. As everyone knows, I was a Brampton Blades and helped the boys win a cup last season. It's nice to see Brampton win and find so much success the following season and of course anyone would love to join a team like that, but Oslo's struggle this season is one of the largest things that attracted me to the team this year. If you join a great team and win, what did you do? Sure it feels good but could you imagine if you joined a place where so much work was required that if and when you won, how great would that feel? d_a and I have the potential, the experience and I believe the beginning of what's going to be a strong, effective partnership when it comes to running the Storm. I'm a very passionate guy who goes above and beyond to win. I'm very excited to start this new venture in the VHL community and the VHLM!

Thank you,

Banackock