Brody Hodgson Still Around

Tylar

Former Helsinki Titan Brody Hodgson is still hanging around the VHL circles as a player agent and is open to looking for a deeper role in the VHL in the future if an opportunity arises. Hodgson was Helsinki royalty and still holds the team record for games played in a Titans uniform and third in all time points as a Titan. The former VHL player who retired 8 seasons ago picked up his first client after retiring in Andrey Zadorov who is now going to retire and is now the agent for S44 Draftee Marcel Faux. Hodgson would one day like to move up the ranks from a player agent to possibly a general manager in some capacity.

“I really enjoy the VHL and want to be more involved. I love the league as a whole and being a big hockey fan as a child I always dreamed of being a general manager of a professional team. Playing video games like NHL and EHM makes you want to become a real life general manager as a kid. I loved those games and maybe one day I will be able to do it for real.”
~Brody Hodgson

For now Brody Hodgson still represents his clients his in VHL and he is looking forward to following the career of Marcel Faux. 

Edited by Tylar