Claimed:Ryan Price Biography [Final 10/10]

Early Days

Ryan is from Chicago, he never did anything bad or thought of the reputation of the city. All he cared about was his family and hockey. One night on December 30th 2002 (just thought of the date), Ryan watched his first hockey game on TV. Chicago Blackhawks vs Toronto Maple Leafs. Toronto would go on to win. From then on, instead of his hometown Blackhawks, he was Blue and White forever. Starting hockey at age 5, he was a astounding from the beginning. Always wanting to play net in mites scrimmages and making saves and acting as if he was Ed Belfour. Life was good for Ryan. When he turned 7, his dad took him out to buy his first set of goalie equipment, which was "pricey". Eventually in his first game as a legitimate goalie, he got a shutout. That marked the day he would be great. He was great in school, pulling off A's and B's. He realized how important education was if he was going to be a great hockey player someday. His parents could not be prouder. As he continued the path of greatness.

minor-hockey-week-finals6.jpg?quality=55

Noticed Early

Getting noticed was not hard for this youngster. At 10 years old he was feature on TSN after robbing.

a kid in Peewee AAA off a great dangle but the kid couldn't finish. This kid was looking good. He just kept playing hockey doing his thing and eventually he was named to Peewee AAA all-star team honors three years in a row and to the U-14 team as back up goalie the first year then starter for the next three. He spent three years in Peewee AAA. 

628x471.jpg

Older Days

Bantam AAA Major is where he was playing at his last years as a U-14 prospect. Later at 15 he committed to Boston College where he played two season with before his contract ran up with the college. He would have tutors and such along the way. Doing well in school is a priority which I forgot in this biography. But he just fit in as a hockey player who had big dreams. Little did people know, he would later become a future superstar. 

bc407jpg-152cd8c8c3791952.jpg

Other:

Right from the get go Ryan was destined to play hockey but what other things does he have? Let's see: 

Ryan is a family guy with two brothers and a mom and dad. He is the youngest. His brother Kyle (oldest) is a basketball prospect for Chicago Bulls of the NBA (make belief). Despite his brother being a great hockey player, Kyle is a great basketball player. 

Ryan's brother Devon (Middle child) is a hockey player also. He is a player for the Kitchener Rangers of the OHL in Canada. Devon is a center 1st line guy who is 19 and a prospect for the Buffalo Sabres (make belief). 

This family success is nothing strange to the parents of the Price clan. As they have very big resumes also.

Catherine (mother) is a USA national tennis player who has won (2) Silver (1) Gold and (5) Bronze at the Olympics (make belief). She was raised in Washington, DC before moving to Chicago at the age of 8 to pursue better opportunity's. She is now a lawyer, also a middle aged mom.

Wayne (dad) Is a hockey player who never really touched base as a great player. He was born in Vancouver but moved to Chicago when he was 3 because of business for his mother. The Canadian born player soon played hockey in Chicago. He fell in love. He ended up playing NCAA hockey with the University of Michigan as a defense before signing a contract with the Boston Bruins. He never played a game but he played a few seasons with Bruins minor affiliates.

Catherine and Wayne met when they were 21 at a wedding. They started talking and decided to have a date. That ended up being the start of this wonderful thing.

Now that you know Ryan's origin. You all know now that he is half Canadian and half American. But in his birthplace it states; Chicago, United States. So he is American when it comes to nationality. 

Pond hockey was his favorite times. 

Ryan Price said; "I was lucky to have brothers who liked and played hockey, they helped a lot with my skill and mindset, I think it's because of them is why I have such a good mind on me on and off the ice."

"Someday i'll repay my parents on how much they did for me and my career, i'm lucky to have them" says Ryan Price

You may think for a second? Is Ryan related to NHL star Carey Price?

The answer is; YES! Ryan is 2nd cousins with the great goalie himself Carey Price. What comes around, goes around. As they both have the same game style. It's no surprise that the Price family is full of skill and is not shy to the sports industry.

Now Ryan looks to pursue a VHL career. Close to being claimed by a team in the minors. Ryan will soon be the next "top goalie" in the league. Just keep watching. 

Conclusion:

In all summary, Ryan Price will be a great goalie and has been since the beginning. Only time can tell how much this kid will grow. We've stated bloodlines and family members who matter most. Ryan has his life on a high note. He may not be the greatest goalie ever to grace a crease. But his expectations and potential are limitless, You could say; "Sky's the limit for this kid". Everyone can see this kid has ounces of potential. So this biography sums up the early days of new rookie Ryan Price. Someday he will become great, but for right now he's just a kid. And you have to let kids, be kids.  It's all about the generational talents coming from forwards or defensemen. Well, goalies should be included too. Starting with Ryan Price.

Biography written by GreatOneHimself. (of course)

Words: 1002

Edited by GreatOneHimself

Overview: 5/5 - You hit the criteria for the biography. Good job! Good luck with your player. You look like you could be a good player/member :)!

Grammar: 3/3 - I would say your grammar is pretty good... But your sentence(s) structure/short sentences are a bit odd/annoying. I'd suggest trying to work on that to make it a better read (Because some people might deduct marks for this in the future, just so your aware). Try getting someone on your team to maybe proof read? That works as well. I used to do that when I first started. (I hope you don't take this in a bad way, I'm just trying to help you/give you some guidance. ) :)

he was a astounding = he was astounding

a kid in  = A kid in

opportunity's = opportunities 

Presentation: 1/1 - yup

Over 1000 Words? 1/1 - Just Barely

Overall: 10/10