Claimed:BBVHL Episode 02 [Final 6/6]

Molholt

For the full series, go here.

Episode 02

---

Big Brother VHL - Battle of the Block

---

Welcome to Molholt's version of VHL Big Brother, the show that puts a group of people inside a home, completely secluded from the outside world and has them compete to be the last one standing through evictions and challenges that will test them physically and mentally. They will have to work together, forge alliances and find common ground to get the end. Who will win the first ever edition of VHL Big Brother? Let's find out!

Introduction sequence rolls, we jump right in to the Big Brother backyard where we see the four nominees, Wesley Babiy, Bismarck Koenig, Jackson Miller and Niklaus Mikaelson preparing to compete. 

"Hello houseguests and welcome to the Battle of the Block competition! As you all probably know, the Battle of the Block pits the pairs of nominees against each other. The winning team will be removed from the nomination block and the Head of Household that nominated them will be dethroned! While the nominees will have earned their safety for the week, the HOH who is dethroned will be vulnerable. For this competition, you will make snowballs and throw them to your partner. Your partner will have to catch the snowball and fill a jug with the snow. The first to fill their jug will win! Of course, we have to throw in one last caveat, you must catch the snowballs with a goalie mask, good luck!"

The competitors look prepared and a horn sounds, signaling the start of the competition. Babiy begins forming and throwing snowballs to Koenig. They seem to have a strategy of quality over quantity. Babiy is packing the snowballs very tightly to ensure that they don't explode as much when they hit the wiring of the goalie mask. Miller and Mikaelson aren't having the same luck. Miller is throwing as many snowballs as possible, but they are more shoddily made. Mikaelson is having trouble collecting any snow from the snowball explosions that keep happening in his mask. 

"Early on in this competition and already we see different strategies. It seems to be paying off for Bismarck and Wesley, will Niklaus and Jackson change their strategy?"

Jackson begins packing the snowballs tighter and they start making more progress on their jug. However, Wesley and Bismarck have a sizable lead already, it seems their strategy has paid off. They cruise to a win and dethrone Ariel! A horn sounds to signal the competition is over.

"That sound means that we have a winner, congratulations Wesley and Bismarck! You are both safe for the week. That means that Ariel is now dethroned as Head of Household! Miller and Mikaelson, you are still on the block for the week. I'll return later for the veto competition."

The house guests congratulate Bismarck and Wesley on their victory. A time of celebration for them means it is time to kick it into another gear for Jackson and Niklaus, who are now in danger of going home this week! 

Diary Room Interview: "It feels really good to be safe for the week, I just hope this doesn't paint a bigger target on our backs for the future. I don't want to be seen as too much of a competition threat." - Bismarck Koenig

We see the Head of Household room, as the remaining Head of Household, Tyler Cote, ponders how he wants the Power of Veto competition to go... 

Diary Room Interview: "My target was Niklaus, but maybe it will be worth keeping him around as he'll always make himself a bigger target than me. Perhaps I should bring some people in on a back door deal." - Tyler Cote

The house guests are called to the living room to prepare for the Veto Selection meeting. The Power of Veto is won by one competitor and allows the winner to veto one of the Head of Household's nominations, forcing them to select someone else as a replacement. Since not all house guests can participate in the competition, the reigning HoH and the two nominees (who participate by default) select names out of a hat to see who else will compete. 

"Hello again house guests, it is time to select players for the Power of Veto competition! Tyler will select first, followed by Jackson and then Niklaus. Please take a name from the bag!"

Tyler reaches in and pulls out a name, revealing Simon Valmount's name to the group. Jackson Miller selects Marquis Hyvarinen from the bag and Niklaus finishes it off with Phil Hamilton, finishing up the six competitors for the Power of Veto!

---

Big Brother VHL - Power of Veto Competition

---

Gathered in the back yard are the contestants, surrounding a large pit of "snow sludge," which looks like and has the consistency of puke. It just happens to be white. The host, Molholt, has already explained to the contestants that inside the sludge are hockey pucks with letters on them. The house guests must find letters and each spell a word, the person who spells the longest word wins. The competition begins! 

Diary Room Interview: "I pretty much knew right away what I wanted to spell, the problem was just going to be finding the letters to complete it." - Simon Valmount

Some house guests seem to have a good idea of what they are going for, others are not having the same luck. Tyler Cote takes the opportunity to throw sludge at Niklaus anytime he isn't looking, but doesn't seem to be having success with his word. We see Jackson looking very calm during the competition, but he might not have enough time to complete whatever he is working on! Niklaus buzzes in early, locking in his word, he seems very pleased. The rest of the house guests scramble to finish up as the horn sounds to end the competition. The contestants begin revealing their words one by one.

Cote reveals his word to much laughters: DICKS appears on the screen, although it is censored. A correctly spelled, five letter word. Simon Valmount reveals his attempt: NEUROSCINC. An incorrectly spelled, 10 letter word that leaves Tyler in the lead.

Diary Room Interview: "I couldn't find all of the "Es" that I needed to spell neuroscience. It is a shame, because I think I would've won!" - Simon Valmount

Niklaus Mikaelson reveals his word: VAMPIRES. A correctly spelled, 8 letter word that puts him in the lead! Marquis reveals his word: DIS. Marquis seems pleased, although he didn't appear to want to win this competiton. An incorrectly spelled, 3 letter word. Mikaelson remains in the lead. Phil Hamilton flips his board to reveal: VICTORY. A correctly spelled, 7 letter word that leaves Mikaelson in the lead. 

Diary Room Interview: "I really wanted to win with "victory." Would there be a more fitting word?" - Phil Hamilton

The last contestant is Jackson Miller, who needs a 9 letter word or more to win and 8 letters to tie. He flips his board to reveal: VICTORIES. A correctly spelled, 9 letter word that gives Jackson Miller the Power of Veto!

Diary Room Interview: "I cannot believe I didn't think of that." - Phil Hamilton

Miller is ecstatic and Mikaelson couldn't be more upset. He seemed safe up until the last minute and now Miller has the chance to pull himself off of the block if he wants to, and why wouldn't he!?

"Congratulations Jackson, you've won the first Power of Veto of the offseason! You can use it to veto one of Tyler's nominations during the Veto Ceremony later today. Please take some time to think about what you'll do."

---

Big Brother VHL - Around the House

---

Back in the Big Brother house the house guests are starting to try to gauge how each other will vote. Tyler begins coming up with a gameplan as insurance in case Jackson uses the Power of Veto to pull himself off of the block. Talk of a backdoor plan becomes prominent. A replacement nominee is the best way to get rid of a target that you'd like to "backdoor," as they no longer have the Battle of the Block or the Power of Veto opportunities to remove themselves from the block. Tyler seems to have at least some support for his plan. We go to the Veto Ceremony.

Diary Room Interview: "It feels incredible to have the power to take myself off of the block. I have no idea what will happen after that though." - Jackson Miller

---

Big Brother VHL - Veto Ceremony

---

The house guests gather in the living room with Jackson and Niklaus sitting on the block. Jackson stands with the Power of Veto around his neck, explains how the Veto works and that he has to make a decision as to who to use it on...

"I have to choose whether o not to use the Power of Veto, and it was an incredibly easy decision for me. I'll be using the Power of Veto to remove myself from the block. As Head of Household, Tyler, you must name a replacement nominee." - Jackson Miller

"I've decided that I need to take out a strong competitor and while it may not be a popular decision, Ariel, please take a seat on the block." - Tyler Cote

photo-thumb-3.png

Ariel Weinstein

Weinstein takes a seat next to Niklaus on the block. The house guests all look shocked by Tyler's decision, although some of them are surely acting. Ariel maintains an incredibly calm facial expression, but is clearly surprised and perhaps angry. Tyler heads to the Head of Household room, but lets out a bit of a snicker before he is out of earshot.

Diary Room Interview: "I just.. I don't know what brought this on. Because I won the other HOH competition? Man, I'm gonna have to fight for votes... This just sucks." - Ariel Weinstein

Who will be the first person evicted from the Big Brother VHL house? Will it be Ariel Weinstein or Niklaus Mikaelson? Will whoever stays be able to enact revenge next week? Find out on future episodes of Big Brother VHL!

---

Footer: All events in the game are done through a simulator. I write the story around those things, so as to not make any decisions on who wins/loses, etc. Any depictions of players are my own and are meant to be fun - if you're offended by something, let me know and I'll do it more. Kidding.

Content 3/3 - Easily my favourite media/OOC series that is going on at the moment. That's probably just because I'm obsessed with Big Brother anyways though. Anyways, another good edition here and I will have to check out the rest of it in the separate thread to keep up with what's going on. I'm angry Miller managed to win Veto, but I had a good laugh there with Phil too.

Grammar 2/2 - I didn't spot anything going through it the first time around, so good work with this!

Appearance 1/1 - Colours and bold throughout the piece. While I'd like to see pictures, I know that it's a stretch for this kind of series. At least there is an avatar?

Final 6/6