Streaming of update to career playoff stats?

scoop

Maybe. Maybe it won't be a livestream but rather I just upload a video of it. I've never done such a thing as recorded my screen but I'm sure it would be a simple thing to figure out.

There is really little motivation for me to do it, but if anyone would be interested in seeing the process I go through I'd be willing to. Perhaps there are people out there who have the knowledge to make it go even faster. The regular season stats that I just updated took a little over an hour to do. Playoff stats won't take as long because there are fewer players, but it'll essentially be the same thing (except I won't also be copying the active players into an active stats spreadsheet).

I won't be here updating career stats forever. I know Mike tried for a season or two while I was gone for a moment in time, but that didn't last. I don't know what you people know. I'm sure there are some of you out there who could do it just fine, but if I get it out there how I do it, then perhaps someone else can take over when I'm done. If not, I'll probably end up showing up ever few seasons or so to just update the stats for you guys, but don't count on that. Of course, I'm still here and so this is all moot for a few seasons yet.