Claimed:Cabbie Presents: LEONIDAS! [Final 6/6]

Leonidas

Earlier today, a new star prospect bursting into the VHLM scene, Alaric Leonidas attended a show called Cabbie Presents.This appearance marks his first ever interview since declaring for the VHLM.

Cabbie-QA2.jpg

Cabbie: The man to my right is the baby face of the VHLM. Alaric Leonidas. Leo welcome to Cabbie presents. I already feel like we're close enough for me to call you Leo...Leo.

Leonidas: So I can call you Cab? I used to always watch you when you were on the Score. Cabbie Presents was always fun to watch ahah and Journey to the cup. You flopped for leaving though.

Cabbie: I see I have a fan. Well you know It was really tough but had to take my talents to TSN.

Leonidas: The Score just wasn't enough for you anymore eh?

Cabbie: I had to leave to prove my greatness. Enough about me let's talk about you there young blood. I know you're about a few weeks away from being drafted in the VHLM but that's not what I want to talk about today. I want to talk more important things then Hockey and this draft.

Leonidas: That's fine by me Cabbie.

Cabbie: So are you aware that your father is King Leonidas from the movie 300?

Leonidas: Yes actually I am. I'm reminded of it every time he comes into the house or my room and just yells out "This is Sparta!"

Cabbie: Do you like kicking people down bottomless pits as well or it's just a dad thing?

Leonidas: Oh no that runs in the family. My mom does it and I've done it a couple times as well. We're a protective family so we kick anyone into a pit that threatens us. Every time I get angry and or annoyed I always feel the urge to just kick somebody right in the chest.

120403_KaneCele.jpg
Leonidas celebrating after scoring an OT goal

Cabbie: Well then...Remind me not to mess with you or your family Leo. So when you're texting are you a "LOL" guy or a "Haha" guy?

Leonidas: Uhhh I'm definitely a "lmfao" guy. I really hate "Haha" I feel like it's so fake I don't know. I especially hate it when I get it form a girl. I just want to kick them down a bottomless pit Cabbie.

Cabbie: I know that I have issues but Leo you might have some kicking issues. We're going to have to talk about that later.

Leonidas: I don't see any problem with wanting to kick people but okay.

Cabbie: Are you a facetime type of guy? Or just good with the good old fashion phone call?

Leonidas: I'm definitely a facetime guy for sure. I probably have a slight obsession with facetiming. Every time I get on a Macbook I always feel the need to facetime someone haha. I do like phone calling though but facetime I'm more addicted to.

Cabbie: I love facetime as well but how awesome would it be if they had group facetime though?

Leonidas: I was just talking about that with my buddies the other day. Apple should really get on that. Hopefully that's going to be a new feature for the Iphone 7 maybe.

FaceTime-audio-conference-calls-coming-i

Cabbie: Maybe we could facetime sometime?

Leonidas: Cabbie you can't just hit on me like this, I'm only 17.

Cabbie: Oh you're right man. I'll wait till you turn 18. Well Leo thanks for coming on the show for me. Next time we can talk about Hockey..maybe we'll see.

Leonidas: This was fun Cabbie thanks for having me.

Words:593

Content 3/3 - I've always been a fan of Cabbie regardless of what network he was with. Pretty good stuff here to have that whole scene written out. It actually seemed like an interview that would play out on Cabbie Presents haha. Haha is not fake by the way. Also, the obsession with chest kicking is alarming..

Grammar 2/2 - There were a few comma errors in there and some things just seemed awkward, but it's nothing concerning. Two things to note though:

more important things then Hockey -> more important things than hockey
Iphone -> iPhone

Appearance 1/1 - Looks good!

Final 6/6