Jon Panik Has No Idea What's Going On

Kyle

Jon Panik Doesn't Know What's Going On

r-DREW-DOUGHTY-SEXUAL-ASSAULT-large570.j

Panik Looking Absolutely Clueless When On the Ice for the Blades

"Yeah, to be honest I didn't even know I was claimed by a team until I was on the plane flying to Brampton. " Jon Panik may be new in the league but his attitude certainly is one of a player who couldn't be less interested in being the VHLM. After giving his first interview after one of the Blades playoff games where he barely played (understandably), Panik admitted that he was extremely intoxicated while sitting on the bench.

"Yeah, I was absolutely shit kicked on the bench to be completely honest with you. I knew I wasn't going to play so I figured I would slam a 12 pack before the game and at least enjoy having front row seats to a playoff game. It was a lot of fun, although when coach put me out there it was really difficult to skate. I think I'll come around next season but right now I'm going to enjoy the fact that I get an opportunity to booze hard and show up to the games.. Usually I can only do that on an off day.

What great statements from a young player who will likely be selected in the Season 46 Entry Draft, this really should raise his draft stock for the coming season. Keep at it kid, you'll be a real winner going forward

Edited by Kyle