Claimed:BBVHL Episode 04 [Final: 6/6]

Molholt

Episode 04

---

Big Brother VHL - Head of Household Competition

---

Welcome to Molholt's version of VHL Big Brother, the show that puts a group of people inside a home, completely secluded from the outside world and has them compete to be the last one standing through evictions and challenges that will test them physically and mentally. They will have to work together, forge alliances and find common ground to get the end. Who will win the first ever edition of VHL Big Brother? Let's find out!

A brief recap of some events in between the last episode and this one shows us that some houseguests have been forming new relationships. Simon Valmount and Tyler Cote bond this week.

We head to the backyard where the houseguests are already gathered for the Head of Household competition. There are two groups, one of eight and one of six, on different halves of the yard with piles of goalie equipment on the other side of the yard. 

"Hello houseguests and welcome to the Head of Household competition. Across the yard from you are piles of goalie equipment. The first person from each group of you to completely build your own goalie on your side will be named Head of Household. Everyone ready - begin!"

The houseguests begin running back and forth, scrambling through the piles of equipment to find different pieces of goalie gear. Hans Wingate is off to an early lead for his group, being familiar with the goalie equipment seems to be paying off.. 

Diary Room Interview: "I knew that being a goalie would pay off!" - Hans Wingate

..We go back to the competition to see that Wingate has already surrendered his lead to Marquis Hyvarinen, followed closely by his brother, Kerkko. The other group is being led by Niklaus Mikaelson..

Diary Room Interview: "I knew that being a goalie would pay off!" - Niklaus Mikaelson

..Back at the competition and Niklaus stumbles and falls, just long enough for Phil Hamilton to pull a lead which he seems determined not to give up. In the other group, Kerkko begins taunting Marquis about how he's gonna choke. Marquis turns around to yell at him and Kerkko runs past him with his last piece! Kerkko Hyvarinen is the first Head of Household!

The other group hears the call for Kerkko's win and pushes harder to finish. Edwin Reencarnacion is pushing Phil to the limit, but Hamilton refuses to give up the lead. He places his last piece, a goalie mask, on his dummy and completes his goalie. Phil Hamilton is the second Head of Household!

"Congratulations Kerkko and Phil on winning Head of Household! Don't get too comfortable, you'll need to make nominations soon. Take this time to think about your selections and enjoy the Head of Household room!"

---

Big Brother VHL - Nomination Ceremony

---

As this week's episode draws nearer to a close, we jump directly to the nomination ceremony, where Phil has randomly been selected to nominate first.

"As Heads of Household, we must both each nominate two players for eviction. By random draw, I will nominate first. The first person I have nominated is..."

photo-thumb-1470.jpg

Simon Valmount

"...the second nomination is..."

34g3v3t.png

Le'Sean Coutzen

"I have chosen you Simon and you Le'Sean. It is still so early in the game and I haven't developed much of a relationship with either of you. I'm sure you're both great people and I wish you the best of luck in your Battle of the Block!"

Simon and Le'Sean both show mostly no reactions with a primarily neutral take. Kerkko begins his nominations..

"My first nomination is..."

photo-thumb-26.jpg

Niklaus Mikaelson

"...second nomination..."

photo-thumb-59.jpg

Tyler Cote

"I've nominated you both after the actions and trash talking that went on last week. I think the two of you made yourself bigger targets and made a lot of people feel uncomfortable. I think it would be better to break up your bickering."

Mikaelson and Cote immediately begin predicting the others' demise. We cut back to some events that took place before the nominations were decided, with Phil and Kerkko in the Head of Household room.

"..so what do you think we should do this week? Who are you targetting? I'm thinking Niklaus after last week?" - Phil Hamilton

"That actually works great for me. I think I can get away with putting him up with Tyler after their last week antics. What about you?" - Kerkko Hyvarinen

"I'll just put up two competitors who can win the Battle of the Block. If my two win, I'll be dethroned and Niklaus and Tyler will remain on the block. That would be best for all of us." - Phil Hamilton

We see Phil speaking with both Simon and Le'Sean before the nomination ceremony. He lets them know that he's nominating them but that they are absolutely not the target. He informs them that he and Kerkko want them to win the Battle of the Block so that their real target can stay on the block. They aren't excited about being nominated, but they agree to do whatever it takes to win.

Will this plan work for Kerkko and Phil? Will Kerkko remain in power and be able to send home Niklaus or Tyler? Find out next time on VHL Big Brother!

---

Footer: All events in the game are done through a simulator. I write the story around those things, so as to not make any decisions on who wins/loses, etc. Any depictions of players are my own and are meant to be fun - if you're offended by something, let me know and I'll do it more. Kidding. 

Content: 3/3 This was a really great read. Seems like I am always up against someone in this. It's better to be the main point of attention to always have people on alert.

Grammar: 2/2 I didn't see anything here to dock

Presentation: 1/1

Grade: 6/6