TPE interest.

NUCK

I would like to bring forward an idea that I know would have me with a few extra TPE by this point in my short VHL career.

TPE interest on all PT's not graded before Sunday nights!

I am not talking about submissions that were added on Saturday or even Friday but on Submissions that have been waiting for a grade sense the beginning of the week. I think it is only fair to those who do the work to be able to have the TPE to show for it before updates. Specially come playoff time, yeah its only 5 or 6 TPE but that's 5 or 6 TPE that may have made a difference in an important game.

This is my biggest pet pev of my experience here to date and I wont lie when I say. I do not even log in some days because I dont feel like being disappointed at seeing my PT still not graded days after the following update.

You may have a point. I would like to see though, the actual number that isn't graded within the week. I would be surprised if it was a high number.

It is not a every week issue, some weeks are great but other times you can see stuff without a final grade 10+ days. I know I am probably not making friends with the graders by saying it but it is the truth.

It is not a every week issue, some weeks are great but other times you can see stuff without a final grade 10+ days. I know I am probably not making friends with the graders by saying it but it is the truth.

I din't think the graders will mark this down and have you painted, if they do they wouldn't be there. However if it's every other week message the head grader and ask him what's up. I know for a fact he is online very frequently and if push comes to shove, should grade it himself.