If Sask Is Like Cask...

frescoelmo

Then Saskatoon is unfiltered, tasty and usually high in alcoholic content.  Sounds like a great place to be.  Or is it?  You decide.

Here's Sean Blacker on some comments after last night's thrilling 4-2 win over the Oslo Storm:

*Asked about his 2-point performance, tied for his career high* It came as quite a surprise, believe me.  This guy Hammer, he's really the one you should be talking to.  I'd like to think we have some good chemistry, but he gets assists from everyone.

*On reports about Sean leaving the VHL for the SHL* What are...  Doritos?

*Discussing with the media about what he's focusing on* Half the problem has been trying to keep up with these guys.  This is a completely different level of play than what I'm used to.  Now that I have my skating and puck handling down, I think the points will start to come with it.  I've also tried to work on my face-off ability; I think it will pay off immensely down the road, especially in playoff games.

*Responding to questions about the S46 VHL Entry Draft* That's so far away, this pool of prospects will look completely different in a few weeks let alone a few months.  I think based on my consistency and overall gamesmanship, I shouldn't have any issue being taken towards the end of the first round.