My Brother is Dumb

eaglesfan036

Much to Phil's disappointment, the Gow^2 Podcast did not air this weekend. This is entirely my brother's fault. Saturday night, my brother and I literally were not doing anything besides sitting there playing video games. I said we should pocast, and he was like, "Nah, I don't feel like it." I then yelled at him and told him that we had nothing to do Saturday night, and he would not want to do it Sunday night because he would claim he was tired for work, even though he stays up until 1am in his room anyway. Well lo and behold, all he did was play League Saturday night when we could have podcasted. Then Sunday night came, as he's like, "OMG TEAM CLG 3-0 NO PODCAST ME WATCH CLG." I responded and said, "No, Calgary is down 1-2 in the series I have no idea what you are talking about." Apparently this nerd watches people playing League rather than just playing League itself, which is more entertaining. So Jim's xm radio is a complete sham to troll me.

My next complaint is Draper and Higgins. They are like oh we live 15 minutes from Halifax that is too far of a drive I can't visit you I need to pack for college (even though I think Higgins graduated and Draper's college isn't even for a month but he calls it uni because canadians are weird). I then told Higgins Halifax is way closer then Piladelphia, but he promised to either rig the next lottery for me or visit me in Philadelphia as a reward for his incompetence. 

Also I need to laugh at some Canadians. There is a Tim Hortons every 5 feet in Canada, and every one you pass has like 30 people inside. I don't understand the love, it's a pretty average donut and coffee place but I guess when there's 5 people in Canada they all prefer something. I also heard Canadians say Sowry to me at least 100 times a day, and say eh and aboot and ooo a lot. The end. 

Much to Phil's disappointment, the Gow^2 Podcast did not air this weekend.

Fact

my brother and I literally were not doing anything besides sitting there playing video games.

This is actually an expectable reason for not doing one. Create a steam account and then add me so we can all not podcast together!

all he did was play League Saturday night when we could have podcasted. 

I've not played League but tfong seems to think I should. Let's all play.

My next complaint is Draper and Higgins. They are like oh we live 15 minutes from Halifax that is too far of a drive I can't visit you 

I travelled 30 minutes by public transit to see Ryan, Kyle, and Chris... so yea - come to Toronto next time.

Also I need to laugh at some Canadians.

lol

There is a Tim Hortons every 5 feet in Canada, and every one you pass has like 30 people inside. I don't understand the love, it's a pretty average donut and coffee place

It has shitty coffee but because it's everywhere and relatively cheap - it's the place to go. That and Tim Hortons was an awesome hockey player! 

I also heard Canadians say Sowry to me at least 100 times a day, 

Yea, my bad for that. We should just start saying "ironvagina" instead.