A little draft talk

eaglesfan036

I am making a semi-serious xm radio for once, are you excited? 

This draft was one of the best in a while. I was really pushing to try and get a lower 1st round pick, but no one was willing to budge at a price I liked :3. That really reflects well on this draft class. I'm going to look at a few under the radar picks that weren't really big guys but still really important.

Bubba Nuck - I see this guy logged in VHL all the time, and according to my textbook that's how you know someone is good. (Unless they are like Ramicus and logged in all the time but too lazy to even post welfare). Nuck is also a cool guy to talk to so everyone spam him. But yeah, really good pick for Seattle here.

Ryan Price - Another Seattle pick! I really liked their draft. Price would have gone much higher if there weren't 300 recreates at goalie. Price will take a few seasons to develop for Seattle, but that fits perfectly for them because they'll need a few seasons to rebuild! I mentioned him in my podcast a while back for getting that shutout when his team was outshot like 2-52. 

Marquis Hyvarinen - Would have been 1st overall if not for commy intervention, dey scurred