Is the European VHLM final more important than the VHLM Finals?

Renomitsu

Having reviewed the eight teams in the VHLM, it's pretty clear that the European Conference outstrips the North American conference insofar as talent is concerned - a notion supported by the Dispersal Draft and retained Entry Draft players. While the Red Wolves and Royals are the obvious favorites for the title based on dispersal, the Oslo Storm have a fairly big talent advantage over the average VHLM team. Sandro Clegane, Wesley Babiy, and Giovanni Reuel are three players with 100+ TPE that have remained on the Storm roster, allowing them to compete (at least for the moment) with the much-hyped Red Wolves and Royals.

It's worth discussing the North American talent in spite of the apparent overmatching: the Blades still possess solid overall talent with Deschamps, Lee, and Hackett, and the Wild could be competitive with the newly-acquired Carson Shmyr. The important part in all this, however, is that the European Conference has a TON of human players, and even if MC Hammer/Erik Hedman play out of their minds as inactives, they probably can't overcome the depth of the Red Wolves, Storm, and Royals.

It feels like the European finals in the VHLM are going to be more interesting than the overall league finals - and it's not obvious as to who the top two European teams will be. Predictions?

At the time of writing, I also had Evgeny Nezhmetdinov and Coca Cola over 100 tpe. Now, I no longer have Clegane, but I have Marquis Hyvarinen and Bubba Nuck. Plus it's only a matter of time before Olivia Diamond gets to 100. Oslo will be in the conference finals, mark that down now.

I just broke 100TPE, Zero will break 100 TPE, stevo will, mengsk will have 200, jardy has 200, stockton will break 100. st.pierre will as well. Sandro has over 100, jace hines has over 100

7 players with over or near 100 plus 2 with 200. i think you have your work cut out for you Jason

Edited by StevenStamkos91

I just broke 100TPE, Zero will break 100 TPE, stevo will, mengsk will have 200, jardy has 200, stockton will break 100. st.pierre will as well. Sandro has over 100, jace hines has over 100

7 players with over or near 100 plus 2 with 200. i think you have your work cut out for you Jason

I said conference finals, last I checked that involved two teams...