Random Thoughts

eaglesfan036

Calgary is not doing well as of late, though that will happen when it seems like the only 2 teams you play are NYA and Helsinki. At this point, I have to think Helsinki is the cup favorites seeing as how they poop on everyone and have the good combo of depth + star players + young guys who maximize the salary cap by earning lots more tpe during the season. 

Calgary's chemistry just doesn't seem to be clicking. We've tried two different line combos so far this season, and i'll probably be shaking things up again for us just so we can get something to work. That combined with Wingate having a subpar season, and we are close to being in 2nd against NYA now (I'm too lazy to check recent standings.) 

My next topic of conversation is the fall of the Jimothy's activity. He has gone from being a commishioner and GM to being pretty much nothing outside of a BOG member. Knowing him personally, I believe he is on the track to quitting VHL as he has fallen into these patterns with other things. He hasn't said he is quitting but again I know him well, so everyone give him a big hug so he doesn't turn into the next Squinty.

DT is not trash talking at all this season, he must be scared after what we did to Quebec last season. 

Draper if you read this remember dis