First Good Player to 100 Points

frescoelmo

In preparation for the upcoming Victory Hockey League Season 46 Draft, Sean Blacker has been doing a lot of heavy drugs and binge drinking in what one witness claimed to be, "impressive".  Why would Sean, one of the top players in the upcoming draft, do that for?  "Just getting ready for the shit storm that's about to hit me when I get moved up to the big league," Blacker laughed, although it was clear he was uncomfortable.  "But seriously, I don't ever want to league the VHLM.  I love beating down on shitty teams.

With the practice hour cap at 175 hours, Blacker has probably a few more months of training left before he will have to leave the minors for the parent league.  Sean doesn't see it that way.  "Oh, I won't stop practicing.  I'll just practice something different...  Like...  painting?"

Currently with 101 points this year, Blacker has also logged the second most minutes and has the top plus/minus in the league.  GG.

ps. shoutout to phil, eagles and flyers fans, hybrid for being online, and jardy's podcast while driving (bring that back)

pps. inb4DT

Bob Ross is the tits.

And I think I'm going to record another podcast tomorrow. Boring playoff speculation most likely, but I suppose I'll try to discuss the chat and other "controversies" too!

Bob Ross is the tits.

And I think I'm going to record another podcast tomorrow. Boring playoff speculation most likely, but I suppose I'll try to discuss the chat and other "controversies" too!

good.