Two More Seasons

Kendrick

It seems like only a few season ago Mason Richardson had been drafted into the Victory Hockey League by the Cologne Express. Richardson went 2nd overall behind teammate Thomas O'Malley at the time. Now two seasons away from retirement he sits in Davos ready to gear up for possibly his last season with the Dynamo. Richardson paid his respects to former General Manager Ryan Power who stepped down from his position early today. Richardson spent several seasons in Cologne before being dealt for current free agent Bismarck Koenig who could join him in Davos as soon as this year. 

"I have one final year on my contract and I'm going to put myself in the best position to win another cup. That could be in Davos with my current squad or in the future could be somewhere else. Our team turnover changes every year so we have a new crop of young players in our system and on our roster. I'm just prepared to play hard in both my second and last seasons in this league before I fade off into the sunset. Goal is always to win a cup, so playing hard will obviously be the staple", said Richardson after day one of training camp.

shea-weber.jpg

Edited by Kendrick

probably more like 1 season after I McDavid your ass in game 1 

I'm going to make sure you and Steve Moore have the same career conclusion.

My 50 something strength and 40 checking makes that a very real possibility :(

Davos Arena Announcer: "Dear Davos faithful, we'd like to welcome former NHL coach Marc Crawford into the building for tonights game! Give him a round of applause. Staring lineups for Helsinki and Davos up next!"