BioSteel

Baozi

• Head Moderator

Anyone use this? Thoughts? Effects? I just got myself a sampler kit and I can't seem to feel any different using this compared to say....a half gatorade or something.

Less focus/energy boost than a Cliff shot though or an Mpower pill.

• Head Moderator
36 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

What exactly are you looking for? Like a pre-workout/cardio kick to get you going?

Yeah, I think thats what I was expecting. Evidently its not what biosteel is designed for...or I'm using it wrong.

8 minutes ago, tfong said:

Yeah, I think thats what I was expecting. Evidently its not what biosteel is designed for...or I'm using it wrong.

This is what I use. I went to a buddy who is the Vega RHN and he said take this about 20-30 minutes before you do any cardio workout. it gives you an extra jump. It actually has worked and surprisingly it doesn't really have many negatives because its plant based. I'm no gluten-free vegetarian or anything, but this stuff it doesn't matter its incredible. It can be pricey but nowadays if the thing is cheap, it's going to have minimal effects on you.

Try it, I highly recommend it as they have an after workout one as well. You barely use any per workout too.

61sYDEIWheL._SY355_.jpg

Edited by Kendrick

• Head Moderator

Thanks Kendrick I'll go take a look. I normally use mpower from Rivalus but I've run out and haven't gotten anymore so I started using this biosteel sampler kit (10 shots essentially).

I'll go pop by the supplements store and see if it comes in small dosages to try. I did see this brand prior but the "Vega" label definitely put me off lol.

4 hours ago, tfong said:

Thanks Kendrick I'll go take a look. I normally use mpower from Rivalus but I've run out and haven't gotten anymore so I started using this biosteel sampler kit (10 shots essentially).

I'll go pop by the supplements store and see if it comes in small dosages to try. I did see this brand prior but the "Vega" label definitely put me off lol.

Yeah don't let the Vega label put you off. Plant based things are actually very good in regards to cardio and endurance sports/workouts.

Also if you are lifting weights, (that goes for anyone) if you are using cheap Whey protein powder you are wasting money. Unless the Whey is being scraped off the barrel from grass fed cows in New Zealand, it's not doing anything. In fact it's just causing you to be bloated. Prime whey cost a ton but is the only stuff that works. Thats why if you just use a healthy diet after your workouts you'll be better off.

Just now, tfong said:

On that note how do you tell the difference between prime and crap whey? What if its crap whey in an expensive can?

You can usually tell depending on where its from. First, just know I don't use Whey anymore because I'm semi-lactose intolerant and it gives me the runs. All Whey is is the liquid left over after the processing of Milk. 

Chances are a cow from a third world country is going to be fed whatever the farmer finds, so the Whey is going to be filled with other toxins and the percentage of actual protein might be lower. Gold Standard Powder Optimum is a good one. GNC would be the best place to go

I use MP Assault, which I feel works pretty good. Gets me more excited to move. You order it for decently cheap on www.bodybuilding.com. In fact, that website is probably the best way to go about most supplements, as far as I know.