Claimed:Dadonov [2/2]

Daniel

• Commissioner

I’d have to see the original picture here to really tell what was done but it looks like there was a nice amount of re-colouring done on the image which makes the render colours and BG really look cool. I would like to see more done with stock work to create a focus point on the render though. The lighting is a good start but not quite enough. The text is worsening this effect big time. It stands out right now like I sore thumb and looks slapped on. The colour doesn’t match at all (I would suggest if you want red to try grabbing the colour from the jersey of the post so it matches) and the stroke is kinda an eyesore. Get some different effects and some blending on that text and make it feel like it wasn’t an afterthought, it’ll go a long way.

• Beketov changed the title to Dadonov [1/2]
Just now, Beketov said:

I’d have to see the original picture here to really tell what was done but it looks like there was a nice amount of re-colouring done on the image which makes the render colours and BG really look cool. I would like to see more done with stock work to create a focus point on the render though. The lighting is a good start but not quite enough. The text is worsening this effect big time. It stands out right now like I sore thumb and looks slapped on. The colour doesn’t match at all (I would suggest if you want red to try grabbing the colour from the jersey of the post so it matches) and the stroke is kinda an eyesore. Get some different effects and some blending on that text and make it feel like it wasn’t an afterthought, it’ll go a long way.

Yeah I made this in about ten minutes this morning, I'm going to have another crack at the text, am I allowed to just edit my submission?

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Yeah I made this in about ten minutes this morning, I'm going to have another crack at the text, am I allowed to just edit my submission?

Technically speaking no although you get an auto 6 on all PT's now anyway so that doesn't matter. Feel free to post the changed one if you want people to see it.

• boubabi changed the title to Dadonov [2/2]