33. THE MCCREATH EATERS: D - Mattis Trumbauer
34. POGGE STICKS: RW - Roberto Martucci
35. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: C - Felix Zamora
36. MAXIMUM DESNY: C - Naomi Young

Round Seven
37. MAXIMUM DESNY: D - Connor Low
38. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: RW - Matteo Gallo
39. POGGE STICKS: RW - David Collier
40. THE MCCREATH EATERS: RW - Guido Schwarz Esq.
41. THE REYNAUD RAID: C - Leon Leitner
42. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED: D - Cody Inko

Round Eight
43. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED: C - GIYGAS
44. THE REYNAUD RAID: RW - Xin Xei Xao
45. THE MCCREATH EATERS: D - Shane Baker
46. POGGE STICKS: D - Ville Sixten
47. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: D - Godavari Yumalatopinto
48. MAXIMUM DESNY: C - Robin Gow

Round Nine
49. MAXIMUM DESNY: D - Slaeter Fjorsstrom
50. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: G - Lennox Moher
51. POGGE STICKS: RW - Brennan McQueen
52. THE MCCREATH EATERS: C - Steven Stamkos
53. THE REYNAUD RAID: RW - Damon Tyrael
54. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED: C - Al Wilson

Round Ten
55. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED: D - Dan Tremblay
56. THE REYNAUD RAID: LW - Tom Slaughter
57. THE MCCREATH EATERS: RW - Robert Gow III
58. POGGE STICKS: D - Tyler Owens
59. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: D - Lauris Prikulis
60. MAXIMUM DESNY: RW - Jarkko Olsen

Round Eleven
61. MAXIMUM DESNY: G - Brick Wahl
62. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: G - Mike Szatkowski Jr.
63. POGGE STICKS: G - Martin Brookside
64. THE MCCREATH EATERS: D - Sami Kravinen
65. THE REYNAUD RAID: C - Adam Kylrad
66. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED: LW - Henrik Larsson

Round Twelve
67. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED:  RW - Jamie Shetler
68. THE REYNAUD RAID: D - Andrey Zadorov
69. THE MCCREATH EATERS: C - Marcus Figgarowta-Nahimal
70. POGGE STICKS: RW - Queen Latifa
71. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: D - Riley Stevens
72. MAXIMUM DESNY: D - Triton Jackson

Round Thirteen
73. MAXIMUM DESNY: LW - Kristian Stormborn
74. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: D - Ron World Peace
75. POGGE STICKS: RW - Aelred Leskowsky
76. THE MCCREATH EATERS: C - DuJuan Cook
77. THE REYNAUD RAID: G - Steven Smyl
78. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED: LW - Simon Tremblay

Round Fourteen
79. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED: G - Connor Elliot
80. THE REYNAUD RAID: RW - Damien Sandow
81. THE MCCREATH EATERS: D - Blake Knight
82. POGGE STICKS: D - Phil Villeneuve
83. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: C - Lars Strummer
84. MAXIMUM DESNY: C - Bennett Wahl

Round Fifteen
85. MAXIMUM DESNY: D - Adam Harris
86. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: D - Remy Devereaux
87. POGGE STICKS: D - David Januzaj
88. THE MCCREATH EATERS: G - Santeri Heikelä
89. THE REYNAUD RAID: LW - Kai Randall
90. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED: LW - Boone Cassidy

Round Sixteen
91. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED:  Srraxxarrakex
92. THE REYNAUD RAID: RIG LW
93. THE MCCREATH EATERS: TOR CAPTAIN PRICE
94. POGGE STICKS: NYA Senor Chang
95. MCNEIL AND THE STEALS: alfie forever
96. MAXIMUM DESNY: CAL FUCK YEAH

Every player currently listed on a Team Forum (or Draftees) is available to be drafted except:

• Franz Backenbauer
  • Alexander Labatte
  • Michal Wozniak
  • Clark Marcellin
  • Volodymyr Rybak
  • Miles Larsson
  • Vincent Vega
  • Ryan Sullivan
  • Brody Hodgson
  • Chris McZherl

*Edgar is the worst ever
**Noah is the best ever

Edited by Squinty

We'll post them here for everyone to see, but just so people know this is happening over the course of the week. 

With the first overall selection in the first ever Super Cup draft the team representing Maxim Desny selects Ethan Osborne! Osborne is a leader on and off the ice in this league and one of the most well respected players in the entire VHL. He is easily the most deserving player of being given the honor of first ever first overall selection in the inaugural VHL Super Draft!

Edited by Devise22

Good evening. My name is Tyler Edgar and I will be introducing this week's draft picks that are being assigned to the McNeil and the Steals. Our first selection has been called a swell guy by Time magazine and not supportive of our system of checks and balances, that he is overly concerned with revolutionary tactics rather than working within our current traditional hockey system. Are those strange qualifications for a first round pick of the Super Cup, striving to work within the system?
Our selection's career has taken him through 14 years of hard work and development. She holds 3 awards through the VHL alone, plus countless others in his various minor leauges. He has written numerous books detailing his strenuous pre-game regimen. If you don't know who we are talking about at this point, you probably will never know.

Without further ado, I am proud to make the second ever selection in the Super Cup, and welcome our team captain, Kameron Taylor.

Thank you for that lengthy introduction Tyler J. Edgar. While that is indeed a solid speech, I cannot do anything but match you with one.

As many of you know, my name is Jordan Eng, current GM for the sucky VHLM team, the Yukon Rush. However, that is of lesser importance, because today, I stand here before you as the GM for the POGGE STICKS! As you may or may not have noticed, that is a play-on for the famous Asian edible known as Pocky Sticks. Deliciously clever, I know. I am ecstatic to be one of the first GMs for the inaugural Super Cup. This truly is a revolutionary day in VHL history. Nevertheless, we shall progress with the draft, as I cannot wait to announce my pick.

My first round selection at third overall is a man hailing from Oulu, Finland. Where is that? Does anyone know? I sure don't! In fact, I don't even know how to pronounce it. O-oooo-looo? Is that right? Anyways, this guy has established himself as one of the best players to play the game over the past few seasons. He's a dear friend of mine, and is an avid reader of Playboy Magazine. On his time off, he likes to fly kites competitively in his hometown of O-oooo-looo.

Welcome to the Pogge Sticks, Tuomas Tukio!

Thanks for your selection and introduction speech Jordan, i'll take it over now.

My name is Ivo Willems and I'm the player agent of Remy LeBeau who will be the scrub in the net to honor former VHL star:

faKYh.png

Adrian McCreath is a Scottish goaltender and seeing goaltenders deserve love as well, it was an easy choice as a team selection. The team will be named The McCreath Eaters, try to say that 20 times in a row without stuttering or mumbling it. McCreath was a succesfull goaltender and was selected top goaltender twice, won two continental cups and added a gold medal in the world cup next to that.

The only comparisons between the first player we select and McCreath are really bold statements. They are both human and they are both from Europe, Yes I realize this comparison is a load of bullshit but according to the autoqueue I had to say this to fill time.  "What? Am I not supposed to read that? Then stop putting these scrolling textbars in my face. Damn camera's".

The first selection of the McCreathEaters will be a player that I already tried to convince to play on the same team as LeBeau the last time he went to free agency. Unfortunately he went to the dark side and ended up in Quebec. He has grown in one of the big guys in the VHL and with the retirement of golden boys like Volodymyr Rybak he might be the best winger currently in the Victory Hockey League. Without further ado, and also with a delay of the actual selection since I picked him while I was at the toilet, we are proud to select:  Yuri Grigorenko

When I picked to represent Patrice Reynaud in the first annual Super Cup, it was because he embodied two important things. Class and kick ass defense. So obviously with my first pick in the draft, I had to find someone who exemplified just that. So without further ado I would like to announce the first person selected by the Reynaud Raid, Defenseman Alexander Valiq! Welcome to the team good sir!

With the next two picks Team Maxim Desny is proud to select....

At 12th overall.....James Lefevre!

At 13 overall.....Jakub Kjellberg!

Welcome and glad to have both of them on the team! 

Its ok I needed a laugh. But this next pick is no laughing matter. I miss the long posts and thought I'll bring one back to introduce this man. He is a man that goes out everyday and plays hard. He once saved a child from a burning home and when Oprah invited him on here show to give him praise, he respectfully declined. Hes always one to give you a firm handshake while looking you right in the eye. Who is this man you ask? Who could I be drafting that is such a model citizen plus a talented hockey player? This man is the one, the only, Malcom Spud everyone!

The now renamed (Thank you Noah! for all your hard work) Team Maximum Desny will select yet again twice with the 24th and 25th selections.

This was a bit of a tough one for me, but in the spirit of actives and the Super Cup I would like to announce fellow teammate of Skylar Rift and also a great member....Doug Clifford as the 24th overall selection.

At 25th we will take to play with James Leferve in what will be the tournaments top D pairing no doubt....Matt Bentley the Victator himself!