If I Were You

probably not noah

So Jericho and I have decided that we are starting an advice podcast. Write us in on this thread, or if you would prefer it anonymously, via PM, and we will answer your questions.

They can be VHL related, or life related otherwise. These two wise sons of bitches will tell you what to do regardless. 

I was dating a ''popular girl'' recently. She was an hockey player so she has a lot of boy friends. She is kind of boy minded (so, she can do sex jokes, and receives sex jokes from others). She has huge boobs and many boys, aka douch, turns around her. I hate to date a girl and thinking that I have some competition around me. So I decide to ignore her a bit. I'm a kind of a lonewolf mentality, and I think she knows it. When I was ignoring her, she tough that I was mad at her, (and I was kind of mad at her for not letting me know how she feels about me). So now, it's has been 2 months since we didn't really spoke together. Should I try to speak to her again ?. I don't know if she is dating another guy atm and I don't want to looks deseperated.

What would you guys do in this situation.

Sorry for this poor explanation.

I think the two of you a Canadian, but if you're not, you can disregard this question.

I'm looking to take a (relatively) cheap vacation this summer with my girlfriend. Could either of you two fine gents recommend somewhere in Eastern Canadia that is a.) not outrageously priced and b.) doable in a weekend.

I'm obviously not looking for exact hotels or anything, but your opinions would be appreciated.

I have itchiness in my nether region advice?  No I'm not going to a doctor.

I know a prego girl whos still kinda hot the dads not really in the picture.  I don't want a serious thing just dat ass thoughts.

Devise seems like a pretty smart person and a hard worker yet he lost his job recently make up a long ridiculous story that lasts at least 5 minutes as to why.  You must each do it and I'll pick the winner after listening.

Jericho claims to be working a lot but when I log into League he always seems to be on what is the real reason he has been slacking in the VHL?  Is it because he can't yet talk about how good his player is like he did with his defenseman?  Seems like Kellinger is starting to get good finally and Jericho has been quite a bit more active lately hmm weird.

Break for a joke - A guy walks into a bar...says ouch.

Noah your playa haz mad skillz but u's been prety quiet lately wats the dealio

Finish up with talking about the future of Riga.

Edited by Mike