Hockey Star Suspected in Disappearance of Toronto Woman [Reviewed]

atw2592

The December disappearance of a Toronto woman is still unsolved, but now there are a few different people on the radar of police. Sydney Crosby, 22, was reported missing by her family on December 31st after they hadn't heard from her in almost three days. A search for her is still ongoing, but police have started focusing on the people who were last seen with Crosby. One of those individuals is none other than the breakout star of the Toronto Legion in the Victory Hockey League, LeAndre St. Pierre. St. Pierre was first thought to be a suspect after he was seen with the woman on his estate in the early morning hours of the day she was reported missing. Apparently, the Toronto rookie forward was reported to have been at a bar with Crosby on the night of December 28th. Surveillance tapes of the St. Pierre property have recently been confiscated by police and reportedly show Crosby present at his home on the morning of December 29th. While Crosby did not leave the bar with St. Pierre that night, it is not known if they two traded contact information and could have met up later that night. The case is still in the early stages, but all signs seem to be pointing towards St. Pierre as the main suspect. "We don't want to speculate at this point, but the past arrest history of Mr. St. Pierre is disturbing" said Toronto Deputy Ken Penisface. "If he was the last person to have seen her, then he has to be our main suspect at this point."

The past criminal history of St. Pierre cannot be ignored. In June of 2014, St. Pierre was arrested for running around naked while tripping on psychedelic mushrooms in public. He spent the night in jail and paid a fine of $450 to the county of Toronto and was released. Later that year, St. Pierre was arrested again for public indecency, this time outside of a bar in downtown Toronto. It just so happens to be the same bar that he was at on the night of December 28th with Mrs. Crosby. "We have to take that into account when dealing with this sick human being" said Mr. Penisface. St. Pierre seems to be an individual who likes taking off his clothes when he gets drunk. Could this be a reason why Mrs. Crosby went missing that night? "We can't know for sure" commented Mr. Penisface. "If he can get drunk or trip balls on mushrooms and run around downtown Toronto naked, who is to say he isn't responsible for why this woman went missing after she was seen hanging out with him that night?" Speaking of "hanging out," it seems that many women have "hung out" with Mr. St. Pierre over the course of his time living in Toronto and playing for the Legion. We received reports of 35 different women who have seen Mr. St. Pierre's penis within the last two years. "It is a sight to see" said one woman, who asked to remain anonymous. "I mean, I've had my share of black dicks, but this guy's dick was something else. It had to have been a foot long, I definitely couldn't fit it all in my mouth." These reports seem to be consistent with those of the other women of which St. Pierre has had contact with.

The case is still in its very early stages, but we will likely be hearing much more from LeAndre St. Pierre and his defense team in the coming days.

Edited by atw925

Sounds like he's been hanging out with me too much. A fun, although potentially troubling for Molholt, story of the antics of your player. At least on the ice he's gotten off to an amazing start. Let's see if he can keep that up through the season or until he gets arrested. Mushaboom. Great read. Adding a title, or a picture, would liven the MS up though!