VHL Wrestling | Call for Entrants

Molholt

CEO of VHL Wrestling (VHLW), Mr. Molholt, is looking for more entrants into the VHLW scene. With 12 wrestlers in the business so far and another on the way, CEO Molholt says "it isn't enough." VHLW is trying to break onto the wrestling scene in a big way, and a lot of that stems from having talent to work with. The twelve wrestlers under the brand have been incredible thus far, but the VHLW is still looking to expand. "I have a call for new wrestlers all the time, but it seemed like the right time to make it more public," says Molholt. 

The VHLW is specifically looking for new and diverse talents. While they will accept all roles, sizes and skill levels, the VHLW has been missing members in the Super Heavyweight division and the Cruiserweight division. Fighting styles that are missing have been Giant (See: Super Heavyweight, perfect combo) and Showboat (think Dusty Rhodes). VHLW is also specifically looking for a larger luchador presence, following the success of standout Flip Rodriguez (who needs a tag partner). 

Want in on the action? PM @Molholt right now!

53 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Well, it doesn't have to be your VHL player btw, but that sounds like a great luchador partner for Flip! 

I'm gonna PM you some information anyway!

I second this. @adwyer87

... Didn't work

Edited by evrydayimbyfuglien

2 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

me tag you lol

join the wrestling thing. Be my tag partner!

I did join! Lost my first match but it was a tough fought battle!

lets start a tag team homie! The Splash Brothers bout to hit the scene!!!!

Edited by ADwyer87