Claimed:Kissanen [2/2]

linsangeles

HFdlVCc.png?1

Welcome in our GFX kingdom. I like your artwork. The render efx is looking great, I like how his eyes pop out. The font is interesting, I like it. I think the bg is kinda plain/boring even for a manip, so you could add some textures to it. Anyway, are you using photoshop ? Glad to have you here, looking forward to see other artwork of yours.

if you are lacking of resources/renders/fonts, I made a pack with tons of resources in there, just dl it !

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/26179-vhls-resources-christmas-pack/

• boubabi changed the title to Kissanen [1/2]
10 hours ago, boubabi said:

HFdlVCc.png?1

Welcome in our GFX kingdom. I like your artwork. The render efx is looking great, I like how his eyes pop out. The font is interesting, I like it. I think the bg is kinda plain/boring even for a manip, so you could add some textures to it. Anyway, are you using photoshop ? Glad to have you here, looking forward to see other artwork of yours.

if you are lacking of resources/renders/fonts, I made a pack with tons of resources in there, just dl it !

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/26179-vhls-resources-christmas-pack/

Thanks. ;) And yes I am using photoshop(3)

• Commissioner

I agree with Boub’s on the BG looking a little boring. If you don’t want to add texture to it a good system to use is curves layers to at least give it some fun colouring. I would play around with the lighting a bit to really make Stamkos pop, especially with how well placed and sharp that eye is. Some good lighting could make him pretty fierce looking. I don’t mind the text but personally tend not to care for elaborate fonts like that; tends to make the text effects kinda crowded and boring. Placement is good on it though.

• Beketov changed the title to Kissanen [2/2]