Osborne Signs..

STZ

This isn't going to be in news report format, but more just an informal discussion as to this little bit of news here. 

It shouldn't come as much surprise that Osborne will finish his career in Helsinki. I have signed a 2 year extension with a NTC, to ensure I am a Titan for life. The franchise has done so much for my player - went first overall (first first-gen in a long time), have been made captain ever since my rookie season, and won a cup. In addition to this, Higgy has been a great GM to work with and has made this team a competitor every season Osborne has been in the league. People spend an entire career floating around teams to play with all the guys on this team. With Higgy, fever, BOOM, Jardy, and snipesallday being on the team for the rest of Ozzy's career it really made this a no-brainer.

There was a part of me who wanted to test, because I know there would be some interesting proposals. However, there would have been a very slim chance of me actually leaving Helsinki - I really didn't want to see any GM make any drastic moves in order to make a push for Osborne when I more than likely never would have left anyways.

I'm really excited to be a Titan for my whole career, especially since we should be competing for the next two seasons as well.