If I Were You, Ep. 2- The Great Escape

probably not noah

Listened in and am pretty well planning to do exactly what you advised. Nice baby name selections, I almost choked on a sip of my beverage when you busted the last one out. And not that it matters what so ever but I agree with taking ass over boobs, I see almost no downside to this.

Listened in and am pretty well planning to do exactly what you advised. Nice baby name selections, I almost choked on a sip of my beverage when you busted the last one out. And not that it matters what so ever but I agree with taking ass over boobs, I see almost no downside to this.

For some reason, I read "I almost choked on my side boob" there

Oh hey, an Option #3 just came up!  Also known as the Jerry Seinfeld method:

- Ignore it all and take off to Calgary for brother's Christmas party, avoiding all confrontation.

I probably won't do that one.

Just take down ass, if boobs finds out, so what? You aren't committed to her and she'll probably get jelaous and actually tell you she wants to be with you without you having to do anything besides get laid. Worse case scenario you run a couple hours damage control on boobs, not a big deal.

Well fuck. My travel agent has booked my flight to Saskatchewan for the 1st of February.

We'll go tobagganing with hot chocolate and Bailey's.  No I don't know if the latter is a tasty combination, but I'm sure it is.