Boubabi You Monster!

Devise

@boubabi 

What have you done. It all started with the amazing

giphy.gif

Now, I've probably watched the full set of several DJ's performing live at Tomorrowland, including this damn crazy one at least two or three times.

Lord help me. I'm normally a big metal fan, but as time goes on this damn electronic is hard to ignore. It's all your fault. I blame Stockholm and Boubabi for all of this! :P 

3 minutes ago, boubabi said:

sick set tho, a nice balance. 

How they managed to work a Metallica rift in there was a thing of beauty. Also I can't deny that the pure optimism and positive energy of the song choices/entire set is a thing to behold. They even at the end are all about ignoring different countires and everyone just having fun and getting along. Hard not to be impressed with that type of stuff. 

Well, not all the electronic scene is like that tho. Some artists are very monotone in their song choices, so it's really up to you and your style. I do personally enjoy their style and their sets. But yes, it gets me pretty pumped up. (and kinda hard too) 

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

Well, not all the electronic scene is like that tho. Some artists are very monotone in their song choices, so it's really up to you and your style. I do personally enjoy their style and their sets. But yes, it gets me pretty pumped up. (and kinda hard too) 

Truth. If you've ever heard of an Australian radio station named Triple J, they do a "Friday Mix" with a new DJ every week that can go for 30-1 hour long sets that is also pretty good for stuff of this nature as well. Another hilarious part of the video is the close ups to the crowd members, who are majorly clearly on some type of drug. *laughs* We live in such a strange world now though. Large gatherings of people getting together to hear mixed music from various artist done by talented producers, all while it's streamed live on the internet. 

22 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Truth. If you've ever heard of an Australian radio station named Triple J, they do a "Friday Mix" with a new DJ every week that can go for 30-1 hour long sets that is also pretty good for stuff of this nature as well. Another hilarious part of the video is the close ups to the crowd members, who are majorly clearly on some type of drug. *laughs* We live in such a strange world now though. Large gatherings of people getting together to hear mixed music from various artist done by talented producers, all while it's streamed live on the internet. 

30 HOUR LONG SET WHAT!?

i know i know im kidding