Claimed:Worboy [REVIEWED]

Jala

OKrPJ6i.png

7gLoSxo.png

I really like the colouring of the first one, but I think it might be a tad too intense compared to the second.Nice background/render effect work. Has some nice flow and looks really nice. I also really like what was done on his shoulder area, really cool. Text isn't anything crazy but it works the way it is. Only complaint is that the render looks a little bit low quality, either from the source image or maybe over-sharpening. Nice work overall, keep it up!

• jack changed the title to Worboy [1/2]
  • Commissioner

Normally I would say pick one for grading but with the new review system I think posting two versions is probably fine.

I would like to see something in the middle f these two personally. I think the stronger colouring and lighting of the first one really works but the brightness is up a bit too high so the contrast looks better in the second. Get some contrast going on with a curves layer or two and it will really help. Try getting the lighting a little higher as well so it's not right in his eye, that should make it a bit less distracting. I think the text is okay but try to get the kerning (the space between the letters) down a bit and maybe add some extra bits of text to make it pop a bit more. Overall, pretty good start but needs some more work.

• Beketov changed the title to Worboy [REVIEWED]