Updated Shootout Stats for S35

Mike

http://vhlsim.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/1068-vhl-shootout-stats-updated-for-s35/?p=3833

Some interesting changes after the season.

I finished with 8th most but my % wasn't very good 55 attempts is a 3 way tie for 2nd most with A. Chenko and A. Brekker the most attempts was by Ignatius Feltersnatch who only had 13 on 57 attempts Michal Wozniak 18/55
Larsson had a way better percentage and finished 9th right behind me - Miles Larsson 17/40
Based on % Osborne is right after Larsson at 10th with plenty of more time to play 1st only has 22 - Ethan Osborne 17/43
Taylor hit 20th this season and has a pretty good shooting% - Kameron Taylor 15/28

Just a bad break for Lehtinen went 0/7 on the season bringing his career to - Teemu Lehtinen 3/24

The only two notable goalies are Labatte and Tukio
2nd most Penalty Shots Against in VHL history and 2nd most saves(though Aiden Shaw was 150/204) - Alexander Labatte 138/203
Moving up the list to 12th most penalty shot saves - Tuomas Tukio 100/145

Rift is 25th in most penalty shot saves and Remy is in the low 30s
Edited by Mike

• Commissioner

Looks like I just barely based Young this year, interesting that both my newest goalies are in the same spot haha.

Also, under 50% penalty shots with Bek, can't believe he was supposed to be built as a scorer haha

Ya playoffs you have the most hits all time I think regular season you fell like 14 hits shy putting you in 2nd.  I think you can make the official claim most hits all time (if you include playoff hits).  Also 2 Continental Cups isn't bad despite the lack of other individual awards.  You finished with 616 points I believe as well.

Edited by Mike

• 1 month later...

Player stats are updated through S35 also but b/c I was lazy and used formulas ie I know 72+72 = 144 and 144+72 = 216 but I just kept hitting =+72 and so on I hit the max number of equations google docs allows.  So the last few columns of the file aren't updated and sorted with all the players.  We can fix this by removing a bunch of the formula stuff when the stats get updated next time.  In any case though we are starting to get too many people we might have to break up the VHL player stats to 2 different files.

Edited by Mike