Bernt Out

Bojo

Joe Shenanigans joined the VHLM scene a little late. He didn't get to play until four games after the season had already started. He tried to drive from his hometown to Bern, but realized his car can't travel across the Atlantic so easily.

Now with a few games under his belt, it does not seem like things are getting better for Bern Squad. Before I joined the team went 1-3 with eight goals for and 13 goals against. It's a pretty brutal start, but we did steal a win against Coca Cola in Moscow. Since Joe joined we've gone 1-2-1 with a better 14 goals for, but an even worse 15 goals against. It's nice to see that we've gone from 2 goals per game to 3.5 since I've joined and only half a goal per game difference against.

What can we do to improve ourselves? I don't know. Could start in the goalie department. Worboy hasn't had the best season so far, and has consistantly given up a big amount of goals. Another issue is our lack of depth on offense. With only three true forwards providing any scoring it's hard to put all the pressure on them and expect them to win big every game. Our four defenders have been alright for the most part, but we need help on all ends if we want to make a serious push down the road.

Oh shizz I didn't know you were even on Bern! Mostly because i still only have LR access to Moscow. Lol

You might get the best of me this time, Jala. I don't whore out for TPE nearly as hard as we used to back in the day. 

5 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

Our offense isn't playing to our potential

We gotta pump it up!!! Somebody get these men some hookers or something. 

3 hours ago, Bojo said:

Oh shizz I didn't know you were even on Bern! Mostly because i still only have LR access to Moscow. Lol

You might get the best of me this time, Jala. I don't whore out for TPE nearly as hard as we used to back in the day. 

Pretty unhealthy tbh how we used to do it :P