Donovan Draft Pedigree

Dangles13

Dear VHL GMs,

As of this past Monday Asher Donovan was ranked 11th by the VHL Scouting Center despite not being previously ranked. I think we can agree that in and of itself is an accomplishment but when you add in the fact that Donovan is not an S49 draftee but is in fact an S50 prospect you get a very tantalizing prospect. Donovan is a hulking winger who pays attention to the defensive side of the puck and will give you everything he has on every shift. The numbers speak for themselves, Donovan is a top earner and will only get better as time goes on, it will be interesting to see where he finds himself on that final rankings come draft day next season. When you step up to the podium to draft a prospect I would hope that Asher Donovan is at the top of your list, it could be another ten years before you find a power forward prospect with his pedigree. If it is any concern just know that Asher is a very loyal person and when he hears his name called he will treat that franchise like family and family is for life. I've been Asher's agent for several years now and I walk away impressed every single time I talk to him, he's a great kid and if you pass on him then I wish you well when he lines up against you.