Claimed:Possibly Maybe Idk [Reviewed]

Evans

dxqw1.gif

Titan Kronos is back again with another article discussing myself. I seem to be the most interesting thing I can talk about so it only seems fair. With the rest of the league laying low and not really trying to talk up the young guys, I will do that for myself and make me look awesome. Today isn't a day just focused on trying to get me to go first overall. I'm actually going to speak about the teams that have the chance to draft me. Not sure how the draft goes, but I believe that I hear somewhere that a lottery is the route we go for determining number one. Let's discuss the bottom two teams Let me start off by saying, I don't know much about either of these teams, nor if they own their own draft picks. So keep that in mind.

Riga Reign

Looking at the roster, TPE wise, suggests that they are in a really bad spot right now. This does not bother me because I anticipate going to a team that is not very good at the time. They only currently have six players and only one of them plays my position. That is a big plus for me. As a rookie, I want as much playing time as I can possibly get. With this being my first player, I don't want to be second line and slowly have to learn how to build my guy to be effective. Throw me the fuck out there and let me figure it out. It will be what's best for both sides of the equation. Team color wise, I dig the orange. It's why I chose orange and blue for the Prowlers when I rebranded them over in the SBA. It's something that sticks out and catches the eye. Looks like the mascot is a tiger too, unless I'm an idiot. That would be hilarious to end up on the one orange hockey team with a tiger mascot when I GM a team with those exact things over in the SBA. As for the actual people on the roster, Lunaro and Bean are over on SBA so that would give me familiarity in the locker room. If the locker room was active and  the GM was committed to building a winning tradition, I think I could easily make this work.

HC Davos Dynamo

Davos is interesting to me because I see their GM active a lot on the boards. Always a big plus for me because I am going to want to bounce ideas off of him and maybe even offer input on DC once I feel like I am familiar enough with the sim. The situation that caused him to have to take over as GM seems pretty funny too so I would love to be apart of the first championship team following something like that. Roster seems to have a couple young guys in place to build for the future and I like that. I believe they get their GMs player this year so that brings in another talented player for the roster. Unless that's the pick they have to give up and I am writing all of this for nothing. Can't remember and I'm too lazy to go back and look. Don't believe this team has anyone I am familiar with, but as long as the locker room is active I would be fine with that. Both of these teams seem to be a bit of a ways from competing but I have always wanted to be in a position like that. I will help recruit free agents and get this team on the right track. Who wouldn't want to play with me?

Review:

Will there be another part to this or is it just a one-and-done deal? Good grammar, good content. Could use a relevant picture though...but you did use the team color for text there so that's a step up from some I've seen. Just keep it up and if you end up playing defenseman still, I look forward to competing with or against you. You show a lot of promise early on which is a good thing. 

• evrydayimbyfuglien changed the title to Possibly Maybe Idk [Reviewed]
  • 2 weeks later...