Bought something

jRuutu

After getting tired of hearing how white I look, I decided to buy something that will hopefully stop all those comments, I went and bought a tanning bed! I do enjoy spending time on the beach, but every time I go there, I get bored in about 20 minutes and I will just leave. Really hard to get a nice tan when you don´t spend too much time outside. That is all going to change now, I have the tanning bed in my house and I can pretty much work on my tan when I want. 

Not sure how safe it is to use something like that regularly, but I´m not too worried about safety at this point of my career. I have few seasons left at best, I mean, I can barely get up in the mornings. I´m so sore that it´s pretty much impossible for me to take part in any of our morning skates we have here in New York. Hopefully when I´m looking extra hot with my tan and everything, I will feel slightly better and the soreness is not too much of an issue. Hard to feel bad inside when you are looking good on the outside. 

715px-Sunbedoff_large.jpg

• Senior Admin
42 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Nasty tan lines when you go in there with your pants on 

Well I hope you wear a speedo or something otherwise you gonna end up with a shriveled up smokey 

1 hour ago, Draper said:

Well I hope you wear a speedo or something otherwise you gonna end up with a shriveled up smokey 

Going to wear my custom-made jockstrap.