GM 61: Brampton vs. Oslo

Higgins

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

26/30 FO. Yesssss.

@eaglesfan036 Faceoff's better still be in the achievement tracker. Every other player type gets one - good fo guy should too. ;) 

It is

at least, it was last season

Edited by Streetlight

13 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

we are looking into changing it though as faceoffs are pretty OP and exclusive just to centers

Just like scoring is exclusive to snipers, shot blocks to dmen, 

The league also rewards a player more for a goal than passing. No wonder 96% of the league is a goal scoring type. 

Keep Face off's. 

Just now, Banackock said:

Just like scoring is exclusive to snipers, shot blocks to dmen, 

The league also rewards a player more for a goal than passing. No wonder 96% of the league is a goal scoring type. 

Keep Face off's. 

Well of course the league awards more for goals than assists because it's much easier to get an assist then score a goal. Also, you get more tpe from points than from goals or passing, and points can be obtained from assists or goals. I don't think anyone actually bases their VHLM player off of the achievement tracker

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

Well of course the league awards more for goals than assists because it's much easier to get an assist then score a goal. Also, you get more tpe from points than from goals or passing, and points can be obtained from assists or goals. I don't think anyone actually bases their VHLM player off of the achievement tracker

Is it though? Say that to a new play maker. I have fuck all for points because getting an assist isn't much easier than scoring a goal - I wont get hits or shot blocks so my player doesn't rely on thatshit. There's specifics for Snipers, Dmen, goalies ebtc.. I dont see why not for a center.

You're rewarded the same for goals and points... :))  

So if I get 30 points.. I get 3 tpe.. all because I'm a playermaker (a unique breed in the league), yet we don't award centerman. Thus, why would anyone commit to center? An achievement of our to reward us toe is gone. I don't think he should be taken out.

My point being, as a Center your job is to win face offs. People don't create Centers to be shit in the face off circle... Thus, we should be rewarded for it.

Also, while Wingers and Snipers are placing their TPE into Scoring and other areas.. where I use 30-40 TPE in a different area, I'm having to place the TPE into FO's... so there's an advantage for them to achieve more points (thus, again, Centers should be rewarded for Face Offs because it's our job to win draws and score, where as wingers just gotta put up points).