Claimed:The North Remembers [Reviewed]

The North Remembers

12930995_229260020767674_1469826210_n.jp

The Calgary Wranglers were once the shining star of the North American Conference, but that is not the case anymore as the team has entered into a period of rebuild and transition. The Wranglers have not been in the finals since S46, as they entered a period of rebuilding after their S47 playoff loss to the New York Americans. Fortuneately for Calgary, the north remembers the proud history of the Wranglers, and the pieces are being put in place for Calgary to become cup-contenders once again. While the team clearly will not be winning any cups this season, they have some great prospects who look to develop into key players, and I will highlight each of them in this piece. 

Ted Doughty

Doughty hails from the @Jala agency, and was seen as a surprise pick by some with his selection at 2nd overall. Looking at the update threads of each of the top prospects selected, this seems to be the right pick as Doughty has the 2nd most tpe of S49 prospects at 238. Surprisingly, Pietro Maximoff actually has the most tpe so far, further showcasing how amazing it was that @Green dropped so far. Jala has shown in the past he can be a great tpe whore, and he has also been a great pleasure to have on the team so far. I am confident that I can keep Jala sticking around this time, as we know not to make him a VHL GM and I have his girlfriend on the team so the couple can kick ass together. I expect Doughty to be a top defensemen very soon based on his tpe production, so hopefully he gets a little bit of sim luck as well. 

Travis Gownecny

Yes @ADwyer87, I am a narcissist and I shall talk about my own player because I am an attention whore! Gownecny is an S50 forward prospect, and like usual I expect amazing things out of myself. I can trust myself to earn quite a bit of tpe every week, so I know Gowecny will earn enough tpe to become a top forward. Whether he gets the sim luck is another thing, as Tim TebowGow was a very good but not quite O'Malley or Koenig level top flight forward. I am hoping Gowecny will become as top flight as them, and I have even gone as far as copying O'Malley's height and weight. On a little side note, whoever told me height and weight does not matter is a liar. I made RGIII a smaller player and I am convinced that is part of the reason he did not do so well. 

ap,375x360,12x12,1,ffffff,t.u2.jpg

Jace Hines

My acqusition of Jace Hines reminds me of my acquisition of Philthethrill's player (I am too lazy to look up the player name) way back in the day. I gave up some lower round picks for Hines, and similiar to Philthethrill he is a quieter guy who may not be a tpe whore, but @HF92 is consistently earning tpe, and I see Hines as a key player for now and as he continues to improve into the future. Hines leads Calgary with 13 points, and as an S45 prospect he is still young enough that he has plenty of room to keep getting better. If Hines continues to stay active, my trade for him could be a part of #MakeCalgaryGreatAgain

Apologies to @Caillean @Mr.Baller @Tsbagsuph and @Munk for not including you guys. I hit the word limit and I am lazy. Hope you all enjoyed reading!