Claimed:TIL #2 [Reviewed]

dzicme.jpg

*ATTENTION! LOTS OF TAGS AND RANDOM RAMBLING BULLSHIT!*

1. Seattle is out. I must say it was a promising rebuild which started in S45 and I thought Bears would make it. Skovgaard, Hamilton, Muller, Nuck and Mengsk + some free agents = dinasty. Well, the key word is ''promising''. All S45 recreates became busts (maybe except for Hines, he still has a chance to be a decent player in the Calgary) and an ex-GM @Mike started to fade up due to his IRL things. Their biggest accomplishment was conference finals in the last season, where they were stopped by Toronto and I'm sure it was a mediocre outcome for the Bears. Shoutout to @Banackock for a nice try, but it was too late: Toronto re-signed with both FA's LSP and BenZ; Quebec realized they should do it now; NY is making last push, but they're still strong. So that's it for Seattle, it's a rebuild time.

2. Moscow is out as well. As you remember, two weeks ago @StevenStamkos91 has decided to step down and @Dangles13 was appointed as new Wolves manager. And the first sequence of moves he made was trading his best players to contenders. Sounds legit: even before trades were made Moscow never even stood a chance to win something. Right now Moscow LR consists of only three active members - me, @James and GM Dangles himself. BTW I found something common with Petenis, Moscow and Seattle. Banackock will understand what I'm talking about.

3. Europe isn't trash anymore, thanks to Seattle. We knew Cologne can bring a fight against the NA powerhouse, but now we have another team that is stepping up. Last time I mentioned @Da Trifecta and @KingRobbie and their controversy, but now Davos has something else to put on the table.

On 6.6.2016. at 11:02 PM, Victor said:

Seriously though, pretty clever from Davos. Never going to win the rebuild race against Helsinki and probably not Riga and Stockholm either, so might as well take advantage of a ridiculously weak conference.

This. It seems like Robbie isn't kidding and he is going to leave Davos so it's time to do something ASAP. I guess @Gooningitup realized that far before Victor's post and brought some quality players from Seattle, including goalie Sandro Clegane via trade. Good job, GM. However there's one problem: Davos has no chance against Toronto, nor Quebec, nor even NY. But if being the EU champion is a big success, it's a fine move then.

4. Fuck Ivars Klajums. I'm tired to make the VHL articles about him. Victor, do something!

5. But apparently OSL G1 is worse. At least Ivars never allowed more than 1 goal from Gunča in one game. But a so called goalie from Oslo has decided to take it to the next level and let two goals in one game. Even my grand-grand-grand-grandmom can play better... And this lucky bastard will not be included into my Goalie Hall of Shame only because he is a CPU goalie.

6. Still zero fights from Gunča. SAWFT.

15plox.jpg

7. But wait, he is 6th in shot blocking? And he's the only TOP 10 guy, who didn't play in all 46 regular season games. I guess I created a good defender and I won't accept a critique about my -24 ratio. It doesn't exists, you know.

End of the article. see ya in the next week.

Edited by hedgehog337

5 minutes ago, Victor said:

Klajums feels your treatment of him is unfair and OSL G should also be inducted.

On 27.5.2016. at 1:40 AM, hedgehog337 said:

So here's a warning for goalies (besides CPU goalies): if you ever will let at least one from Guntis Petenis, you will be immediately included into the GHoS, which stands for Goalie's Hall of Shame.

I'm so saaawry.

• Admin
8 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

If I've learned anything from the VHL, it's that any "weak" playoff team has a chance. Seattle did it in S43 or whatever it was. They rode Mikaelson straight to the cup, taking out every team that was better than them on paper.

Yeah but they weren't S49 Europe bad.

Review:

Didn't realize Dangles took over in Moscow until I saw this. Good article. Not exactly sure how the numbers were split up, seems like some would be multiple numbers, idk. A few grammar or spelling issues here and there like "dinasty" but overall a very nice job. Keep it up!