Taylor in it for 8?

It appears Kameron Taylor has had little doubt this whole time but he knows he wants to conclude his career in it's entirety. Taylor isn't out to set any records as he knows his team will count on him more than he counts awards in his trophy, but there might be one thing Taylor is after. News out of Cologne this week is that Kameron Taylor is after a prestigious accomplish when it comes to his training hours. Taylor is currently at just over 850 TPE going into the 6th season of his career. Kameron hopes that his current pace will have him near 1350 at the end of his career and sit in a long list of high TPE earners in this league. Kameron is after one main goal, which is to win a Continental Cup but he feels hard work can be shown through the TPE accomplishment as a secondary prize.

"I'm not out to set records or do anything to put me in a "god-like" level. I just want to go out and try my best at making a solid career out of what I got", said Kameron before the draft today.

Taylor doesn't know what the future holds for his team, but he is signed long-term until his career ends and is looking to help his teammates achieve the success he wants to have as well.

• Commissioner

No Banked = Fucked in the ass

I never banked once with Beketov and he's in the HoF with a trophy named after him. It is doable without banking any, it just takes a lot more work.

I guess kesler also forgot to notice that I have Banked TPE and it's only my first year of depreciation. I'll also inform him that depreciation doesn't effect your TPE total. So you were saying?