Claimed:Just before draft with Izidors Balders [Reviewed]

bukss_a

The season is almost finished and we invited to little talk  TOP3 best defender in VHLM and best defense man in team. Also he is potential first round pick in S50 VHL draft. Probably you already can name him, but last hint. In S48 he got Founders Cup with Bratislava Watchmen. Yes, it is Izidors Balders. 

Hello, Izidors! Your first almost full season in VHLM is passed, how you feel? 

Hi! Well, many things happened. Have great season in Yukon till now, thanks to GM. Also feel much bigger attention then last season. I think that because now im one of leader in team. Probably before draft the hype will rise. 

I see, about draft we will talk little  bit later. But first, after S48 i asked you about difference between Watchmen an Rush, and you said that ask this after season. Although it little over half season, but whats the difference? 

Damn, you have good memory. Well, in Bratislava i felt like at home cause Bratislava (Slovakia) has many common thing with Latvia, like history, both are in Europe. But Yukon, its USA. Its huge. But probably you wanted to know about difference between teams. Only difference GM and teammates, also playing time. Everything the same, friendly team great leading from GM. 

After last few games looks like Yukon have secured their place in play-off zone. Have you imagined that in start of season? 

Was such feeling, cause GM gathered strong core of players. Of course we have some bad game, but we work hard. I hope that i will get the cup second season in row. 

Lets talk little bit about play-off.  Yukon are only 3 points behind Blades and 1st spot in NA conference. 

Yes we gave the lead them and probably wont get back, so need to prepare to battle against last season Cup finals losers, Ottawa Lynx. Lynx has solid roster, but somehow they cant find best lines. Anyway it will be hard. 

Interesting. But how about your rivals Brampton? Looks like Yukon, mostly in games, cant handle them. 

Hmm.. Hard to say, we do everything. All game time we play equal, but the in last minutes or in overtime we lose. Something struggle. Maybe its goalie factor, cause i haven't seen that our goalie ever communicated with us. But i hope that GM will find best solution. 

Very slowly is approaching S50 VHL draft, so what thoughts about that? Or you dont think about it, yet. 

Don't think yet. Honestly i don't care where i get drafted, although i don't want be drafted by Riga. Don't know why but i think cause they are almost dead team.  

At this moment only Bears GM has interested in me, but probably when the draft will come near more GMs will interest.  

And now lets talk about things which isn't connected with sport. Recently in the social networks showed up photo with you:  

funny-kid-baby-boy-lying-floor-party-har

(Blushed) WOW!! I thought that i deleted all that pictures. Well that was mad party in season beginning with new teammates. I wont tell anything more. 

Ok, nice to meet you again. Good luck in PO and till next meeting.

Thanks man, of course till next time.

1 hour ago, bukss_a said:

Honestly i don't care where i get drafted, although i don't want be drafted by Riga. Don't know why but i think cause they are almost dead team. 

The most dead team must be Stockholm with 2,5 active guys on roster. Riga seems at least semi-active, if not active team.

Edited by hedgehog337

Review:

nice article! looks like your english is getting better. It would be awesome for you to join us in Seattle!! Also nice party picture haha. if you come to seattle i can promise many more good times like that ;)

527 words :D

• FacePuncher changed the title to Just before draft with Izidors Balders [Reviewed]