NHL Dynasty Fantasy League

Hey, everyone, I'm in a dynasty league that has an NHL roster as well as a minor/farm team roster. 20 teams, 30 players per NHL roster, 12 player minor league roster (I think). If anyone is interested, the teams available are the Barrie Colts, champions from last season, the London Knights, Oshawa Generals, Petersborough Petes, and Windsor Spitfires.

http://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/yuc2aqzoinask11w/home <-link broken

In a post below you'll see a link to a Google Drive that has screenshots of the rosters available. 

That link should take you to the league where you'll be able to see the team rosters. If you're interested, give me your email and the roster you'd like to take over and I'll get you an invite. It's a head-to-head most categories wins league. 

Teams will be given on a first come basis.

Thanks.

Update: Oshawa is taken. 

Edited by evrydayimbyfuglien

@diamond_ace @ADwyer87 @TheLastOlympian07

Posted a link to a Google Drive that has screencaps of all the rosters. Sorry they're not well organized, i did it on my phone and I had to pick the images one by one. 

The green roster spots are the minor league players. Players don't earn points unless they're on your pro roster and they can be moved up and down whenever you want, so long as you have the roster spot available. 

Edited by evrydayimbyfuglien