Claimed:The Front S01E03 "Terro...what?" [Reviewed]

BluObieZ

INT-WAREHOURSE-MORNING

warehouse.jpg

Angelo is sitting back in his chair with his feet up on the desk relaxing with a smile on his face. Alec walks into the room and smacks his feet off the desk

Alec @ADwyer87

We are about the heart of the day and the most key few hours and I find you back here with you hand down your pants

Angelo @Molholt

My hand was not in my pants, my feet were on the desk

Alec glares at Angelo

Alec

It’s a figure of speech

Angelo

Figure of speech? Who says it?

Alec

People

Angelo

No they don’t because it’s fucked

Alec

You got an attitude problem bro.

Angelo stands up and gets in the face of Alec as he points at himself

Angelo

Oh I have a problem?

Angelo pokes Alec in the chest

Angelo

You came in here and smacked my feet off the table and I somehow have a attitude problem. I am just trying to relax before everything happens

Alec takes a step back

Alec

No need to get so defensive about it.

Angelo

Yes there is every need for it. You more wound up then a rubber band and I have to deal with it. It seems like you have drank a big mug of coffee, like one of those novelty mugs that are huge… actually no you drank a pot of coffee and you are just walking around like you have a stick up your ass. But the fact of the matter is that we cannot do anything right now. Till Ken arrives at ATU and Rob gets here. So sit the fuck down and the next time you grab coffee for fucks sake get some decaf

INT-ATU-MORNING

24-preview-offices.png

Buck is intensely looking at Mail Dude who is looking at him with a scared look on his face

Buck @JardyB10

This man is scum. Just look at him. He looks like one of them

Fre @frescoelmo

He looks normal to me

Buck

Yeah to your untrained eye. But me with my highly trained eye and fine-tuned senses I know for a fact that this scum is a terrorist.

Fre

You didn’t get into the ATU because you couldn’t differentiate between innocence and terrorist. You would shoot the hostage or a civilian.

Buck looks around

Buck

Shut up! No one knows that and I would like to think that I have grown since then

Fre

Yeah… into a lunatic

Buck

Shut up and inject this scum with truth serum

Fre

Why the hell do you even carry a suitcase around filled with truth serum?

Buck

It’s not filled with just truth serum

Fre opens the suitcase to see a bunch of syringes with the word “Truth” on them. Also syringes with the word “Death” and “Life” on them. Also a few energy bars/drinks litter the disorganized suitcase.

Fre

Do you really need to label them all?

Buck

Yeah actually do. Because if I want to give a guy a heart attack I give him “Death” but if it was not labeled I could give him “Life” and that would boost his immune system and give his a shot of adrenaline. See the difference?

Fre

… No all I see is a crazy guy trying to be Jack Bauer

Buck

Don’t you dare bring my idol into this. I can only wish to be a quarter of the agent he was. 

Fre picks up a energy bar

Fre

What’s this for? If the person you are torturing is hungry?

Buck takes the bar away from Fre and opens it before taking a bite

Buck

No, I get peckish at times

INT-WAREHOUSE-MORNING

Angelo is on the phone as he paces around the room. After a minute he gets off the phone

Angelo

Ken has arrived at ATU soon any loose ends will be cleaned up

Alec

I hope so because if not then Rob will be mad

Angelo

Fuck Rob

Alec

Don’t let him hear you say that

INT-ATU-MORNING

Buck

Grab the fucking Truth syringe Fre. I need help here

Fre

You got that right, you need help

Buck

Are you not going to help me?

Fre

Fuck that, I will not torture someone that clearly isn’t a terrorist

Buck

Then get the fuck out you scumbag

Fre leaves the room as Buck grabs a syringe that reads “Truth” on it. We now see KEN DICKSON enter the destroyed front to the ATU building. Armed guards walk around as army and police officials conduct their investigation. Ken walks up to a guard that is blocking a door way that is totally destroyed. Ken presents his ID that reads “Kenny Powers IT Department” the guard looks at the picture then at Kenny. He inspects it front and back. Ken looks calm and cool the whole time. The guard shrugs and hands Ken the card

Image result for bad fake id

Guard

Seems legit

Elsewhere at ATU Phil. David and Frank are in the room next to the interrogation room watching it from behind one way glass. Fre rushes into the room

Fre

You need to stop him

Phil

Why?

Fre

Um… because he isn’t an agent

Phil

We already knew that because as you can tell we lost a lot of people today. He is our only hope

Fre

Only hope? That man

Points at Buck who is injecting the truth serum into Mail Dude while laughing

Fre

Is insane and you are going to let him kill that innocent man?

Phil

We don’t know if he is innocent

Fre

I know he is because anyone with a brain would know that

Phil

I have a brain

Fre

Then use it!

EXT-WAREHOUSE-MORNING

Angelo and Alec are outside the warehouse as a convoy of black SUV’s, Hummers and a stretch black limo arrives. Security personnel rush to the limo and make sure the area is secure before they open the door to the limo. ROB MENACE gets out wearing a perfect suit. He inspects his suit making sure there is no dirt or creases on it before he snaps his finger. His assistant puts sun glasses on him. Rob now walks forward to Angelo and Alec.

Rob

We ready?

INT-ATU-MORNING

Fre

If that man dies it’s on you. Do you want that?

Phil shakes his head

Phil @Phil

No it would be on agent Buck not me

Fre

You mean make belief agent Buck. If he kills him you will watch it happen when you could have stopped him

Phil

That’s a stretch even for you

Fre

You don’t even know me

Phil

In the minutes I have known you I can tell that was a stretch. But now let’s watch what this terrorist scum says

Fre

He cannot talk! And he isn’t a terrorist

As Phil begins to ignore Fre, Buck begins to yell at Mail Dude

Buck

WHERE IS THE BOMB?

Buck slams his fist on the table

Buck

COME ON! SPEAK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Mail dude shakes his head trying to say he can’t speak but he cannot. Buck takes this as he refuses to speak.

Buck

DON’T MAKE ME BUST OUT THE LAVA SYRINGE YOU WON’T LIKE IT YOU FUCK

Image result for Kenny Powers

Ken enters the room with Phil, David, Frank and Fre in it and hands his ID card that now reads “Agent” on it. Phil looks at it

Phil

Legit shit right here.

Ken

The White house has sent me to interrogate the terrorist

Phil

Get in line

Episode fades to black

Review: Is there a previous one leading up to this or is this a stand alone piece? I like seeing people write stuff that's different and this definietly fits that bill. My favorite character is Mail Dude. 

• Evans changed the title to The Front S01E03 "Terro...what?" [Reviewed]
On 10/07/2016 at 10:59 AM, Evans said:

Review: Is there a previous one leading up to this or is this a stand alone piece? I like seeing people write stuff that's different and this definietly fits that bill. My favorite character is Mail Dude. 

Yes there are 2 previous ones. Hence why it's E03