Claimed:Der Podcast 85 [Reviewed]

der meister

- lol, Matt Hardy impression.

- I've never even played Dungeon Keeper, man. I suppose I should.

- 2 points in 10 games is shitty. I've been through it. This podcast is a week dated though....so I don't know how you're doing now. Parechkin has been so off and on this season. FML.

- I don't go around the forums all that much either. I check things out here and there, and obviously go in the PT section because I'm the head guy, but everywhere else besides my LR I forget about sometimes. Also I'm BoG so I tune into that stuff too. I don't know what I'm talking about?

- Very Indian name. Lol. Something like Amarjeet or Pooja or something.

- Your kind of humor is my kind of humor. Sometimes I'll say some blatantly racist stuff, but it's making fun of people who actually believe that stuff. Like you.

- SHL has always been pretty immature to me. There's a lot of people there who can't handle playing around, and don't know what lines you shouldn't cross. VHL is a lot more laid back.

- I hope Gorlab returns to SHL and comes back on the Dragons. I miss his presence in my LR. #WinItForJalopski.....that was some good shit when they banned Gorlab then we won the cup for him. :lol: