Weidman v. Silva 2

Spangle

That's bullshit. Weidman didn't win. Well.. It's not a REAL win again.

It really sucks to see Silva go down like that :/

The first one was hardly not real. Silva was being a bitch the first time and Weidman took advantage. You can't take anything away from Weidman.

Ya, I agree. Weidman was winning the first round, and it's far from a guarantee, but I think Weidman would've won and you can't penalize him in the first fight for Anderson being cocky

He's a bitch for raising his hands after defending his title against one of the greatest fighters to ever live? No he didn't purposely break Silvas leg, he purposely checked a kick from one of the hardest and fastest kickers on the game which resulted in a broken leg for silva, something that is happening a lot recently, broken legs off checks that is. As far as him raising his hands, that's something every fighter does on instinct when they win, it wasn't meant as disrespect. Unlike the disrespect silva purposely showed countless opponents by dropping his hands and waving his chin in front of them. A move I knew would one day be his downfall.

If you watched Silva, him dropping his hands and "hotdoging" is barely disrespect. Its how he's fought every fight and it's his style, and its something that is widely known by all. The whole point is putting your opponent in an uncomfortable situation and going on from there. Which is the main reason he gets "out fought" in most of his first rounds. People know his game plan but still get put in a situation they don't want to be in. If something works why change it? Now obvs it didn't work the last two times but this wasn't known going into the fights.

Someone breaking their leg due to a check kick has only happened twice, in which the way it did. The only reason I don't like the way he's acting is the entire time he's coming off as this is something he had planned and that HE ended the fight (my main issue with him) . I get the hand raising I guess you're right on that but his whole way about it after is stupid.

But all in all it'll likely be a sad ending in the career of the GOAT

Edited by 8Ovechkin8