Claimed:Seattle Regretting Decision

Jamie

I know I need to join graders team to get that special treatment!

How old are you btw? You cry like your 10. If a grader thinks I'm wrong, (notice that i put a comma before this long ass sentence) he will come in here and can still give you a 6. Quit complaining and take the hand you were dealt. You are starting to sound really pathetic now. Can you see why Greg traded you now?

How old are you btw? You cry like your 10. If a grader thinks I'm wrong, (notice that i put a comma before this long ass sentence) he will come in here and can still give you a 6. Quit complaining and take the hand you were dealt. You are starting to sound really pathetic now. Can you see why Greg traded you now?

Didn't you read the media spot? It says why he traded me.

The last comment wasn't serious lol. I wrote a media spot, then all you Bears came attacking me, but I'm the pathetic one. I see how it works.

You're not sounding much better to be honest.

Edited by Squinty

Content: 3/3 - For whatever reason, things didn't work out in Seattle for McQueen. Now in Riga, McQueen has a chance to be one of the top players on the team, which may or may not be true in Seattle, since I don't really know their roster situation. 

Grammar: 1.5/2 - More on this later.

client; Mack = client, Mack

bring up = bringing up

everything just starting  = everything since they were just starting

Appearance: 1/1 - Yep.

Regarding sball's grade, I'm going to go ahead and overrule it. Yes, while there are a good amount of comma errors, historically we've never docked more than .5 points from grammar unless the comma errors were really bad. For proof, go look at any of Mike's rookie profiles or biographies (Sorry Mike). However, being on Riga, I wanted to have another pair of eyes look over the media spot. I don't want to bring them into this (although they're welcome to come forward if they want to), but this person agreed that a 1/2 for grammar was too harsh. As you can see with my grade, I agree with them. As a result, the grade I give is going to be final.

Overall: 5.5/6

FINAL: 6/6

Also I think balls grade of 5/6 is biased and bullshit but that's just my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone

Is it really that hard to think that I'm really not mad about the fight? You think that 9 mistakes isn't worth a point in grammar? So if someone made 18 mistakes grammatically, then they should still get a point in the grammar column? Stick to graphics and if I'm wrong, so be it. That's how I see it. I told everyone I'm not mad, infact the only time I got mad was when she complaing about the grade. So 11 mistakes in all and a 1.5 is the outcome. And that friends is why I choose to be a MS writer, because getting a 6 just isn't that hard, as you can see.

• 8 months later...