Claimed:Seattle Regretting Decision

Jamie

Content: 3/3- Nice article about McQueen's last few seasons trying to get a contract with the Seattle Bears. While it didn't work out in the end, atleast you found someone willing to pay you your money. Good luck with McQueen.

Grammar: 1/2- Lots of run on sentences, which means lots of missed puncuation. Run on sentences are easy to avoid with the use of a comma every so often. Maybe focus on pre-reading your stuff instead of arguing next time.  ;)

draft it = draft, it 

draft they = draft, they 

promising so = promising, so

but it = but, it 

season so = season, so 

teams = team

the league but = the league, but 

prospect which is why he went higher in the draft but = prospect, which is why he went higher in the draft, but 

time the = time, the

Appearance: 1/1- You got a picture and it looks pretty professional from my pov

Overall: 5/6

Core including: 808, greg, Noah, sball, Toast, CIA, Muffins and myself.

We also have YEAH who sadly went inactive but how could we regret trading you? You didn't have a good attitude and acted like you didn't even want to be on Seattle. As for Fong vs 808, both are great guys, either would have been exceptional 1st overall picks, but 808 was a position we needed more than Fong. 

If anything, we likely regret making our pick at #8 for you

#fuckJamie. 

Noah is probably leaving at the end of the year and Muffins isn't active anymore.  

You're talking about others with poor attitudes? Haha..oh irony at its finest.

You needed forwards, not defenders.  So..don't really understand that comment.

#immatureresponsetoanimmaturepoint

50% on grammar for commas, that's unbiased.

Hey honestly I'm not mad at all. You made 9 mistakes, so at best I could have given you a .25, which in the end is a point off anyway. You can think I'm being biased all you want, but in the end, you need to work on your grammar. That's all

Hey honestly I'm not mad at all. You made 9 mistakes, so at best I could have given you a .25, which in the end is a point off anyway. You can think I'm being biased all you want, but in the end, you need to work on your grammar. That's all

Half of the ones you pointed out don't even need commas but that's okay. I def need to take grammar advice from someone who messed up 'there' and 'their' in the title of a MS!

Half of the ones you pointed out don't even need commas but that's okay. I def need to take grammar advice from someone who messed up 'there' and 'their' in the title of a MS!

Looks that way. 

BTW I got a 6 on that bb

Edited by sball66