VHL Yahoo Hockey Fantasy!

Kendrick

If you are interested in joining the VHL Yahoo Fantasy League, send me your email address either below this post or PM me and I will send the invite. I should remind you all that this is the only Fantasy League outside of our board that rewards TPE regardless of where you end up. We cut the other sports Fantasy leagues out for TPE (for good reason). So don't miss out on TPE!

I don't want it to replace the Reddit one, that one is more important.

Also, usually I tell all you fuckers to use your VHL Name for your team name but since I am the admin I can see your email addresses so you are allowed to come up with a Team Name if you want. Popular choices are:

Girls Give Me Domi's

Mario, Luigi and Oshie

Katrina & the Toews (This is a very old reference, look it up)

Grass or Saad?

Today is Sept 20th.

The draft is set for Oct 2nd, 6:30 PM PST

If the majority of people involved deem that not to work, we will change it. However I made it a Sunday night to ensure more people log on. If you can not make that date or the date we all agree on, please make sure you do a list on Yahoo so you aren't left with a whole bunch of Jay Beagle's.

11 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Today is Sept 20th.

If the majority of people involved deem that not to work, we will change it. However I made it a Sunday night to ensure more people log on. If you can not make that date or the date we all agree on, please make sure you do a list on Yahoo so you aren't left with a whole bunch of Jay Beagle's.

Though it would make the team incredibly balanced on all categories lol.

32 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Today is Sept 20th.

I more than likely cant make it, but I will do the list thing!

• 2 weeks later...