2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

I thought it was a bad trade for montreal because weise is the biggest scrub and in all reality all a player has to do to be better than him is skate well sooooo im liking this for the canucks

I thought it was a bad trade for montreal because weise is the biggest scrub and in all reality all a player has to do to be better than him is skate well sooooo im liking this for the canucks

That's actually wrong. Weise is useless but he is a very fast skater so you're partly wrong.

Yeah that makes sense seeing as they went 10-1-2 in December  :facepalm:

What point are you trying to prove right now anyways? I'm fucking pissed off at the team and have every right to be.

What point are you trying to prove right now anyways? I'm fucking pissed off at the team and have every right to be.

My point there is that you said November, yet they had an amazing December. Our points is the lack of faith one day and the next day it seems your glorify the team like Jesus. Seems funny

My point there is that you said November, yet they had an amazing December. Our points is the lack of faith one day and the next day it seems your glorify the team like Jesus. Seems funny

I really don't recall doing that at all this season. Ever. Even in December.

I don't understand the point of calling out Sandro EVERY time he gets a moment. We all understand he's over passionate, yet you're the one that can't get over it. What's the point in bringing him down, he's frustrated, great, so move on.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

I don't understand the point of calling out Sandro EVERY time he gets a moment. We all understand he's over passionate, yet you're the one that can't get over it. What's the point in bringing him down, he's frustrated, great, so move on.

Because his frustrated attitude towards his team just makes him look like a whiner. Which I know for a fact Sandro isn't, but it just gets annoying coming in here and having someone complain after every guy. Just my opinion. He can complain and whine in here all he wants, but his responses to people are filled with butthurt. Ex. His response to Kyle.