VHLM Power Rankings: Week 5+6

hedgehog337

Week 5 is missing because I was on vacation and I had more ideas than only power rankings. 

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “young ice hockey players fights”

*Here we go! The post season is close!*

1. :brt:Bratislava Watchmen:brt:   ►0

(GM: me)

The bye round is so close...maybe. First of all, we managed to secure our playoff spot with the 18-2 record... before losing the last two matches to Sasky and Bern, which made us realize we are not perfect. We're still sitting third in EU conference with 9 points behind Bern and Moscow. After the next two matches we'll have a relatively easy schedule, the fight isn't over. 

2. :ssk:Saskatoon Wild:ssk:   ►0

(GM: @ADwyer87)

Yawn. Adwyer should be yawning right now: his Saskatoon got the bye round and the rest of NA conference is weak itself. The only team he should pay attention is the winner of the EU conference. By the way, the Wild has a full 20 player roster. That's a strong statement, the only thing they should do is not to choke in the finals. 

3. :mos: Moscow Red Wolves:mos: ►0

(GM: @Gunner)

Defence is shittin on offense. Despite of an inactive GM, the Red Wolves isn't letting Bern away. After Week 4 both teams had 63 points, now they have 87 points. The battle for the bye round is one of the most exciting things in VHLM right now and the next two matches are going to be fire - both teams will have a match against us. 

4. :ber:Bern Royals:ber:  ►0

(GM: @Da Trifecta)

BUUUURN! The most interesting VHLM team in S51 is here, IMO. I had some questions about Bern's chances before this season, but now they are whoopin Sasktoon's ass. The only reason why they can't secure the top spot is because they have...2-8 against Moscow! Bern is good at offence, but this isn't working against the Red Wolves' defensive powerhouse. Once the Royals will find weakness in Moscow's kingdom, they are going to be a tough nut to swallow. 

5. :yuk:Yukon Rush:yuk: ►0

(GM: @Streetlight)

Damn you, FZM! Morgan's retirement basically screwed Yukon a lot. Instead of getting first round pick, the Rush got only two thirds for him, Dragonslayer and the Streetlight's second player, mist4ke. Oh, and they lost to Ottawa recently. Oh well...

6. :brm:Brampton Blades:brm: ►0

(GM: @Smarch)

Rebuild or contending? Brampton wasn't better than Yukon in terms of getting picks. They got 0 picks in trade deadline - even a decent faceoff player Chris Fekete wasn't a third pick worthy. Now they are sitting second in NA conference, which is not really good for Smarch. Why I included the word ''contending'' in my first question? I think Brampton had a good chance to make Sasky's life more tough, but instead he decided to make a splash in S53. I can't blame him for that. 

7. :osl:Oslo Storm:osl:  ►0

(GM: @TheLastOlympian07)

Sorry, Threencarnation. TLO was unlucky IMO. He had a chance to trade Edwin to Bern, but DT had different plans. He retired both Dermaux and Roberts to make a goalie; he told me in chat it was his plan since the start of this season or so. But Oslo still has 5 picks in first two rounds, so they should be fine. 

8. :ott: Ottawa Lynx:ott: ►0

(GM: @JardyB10)

Ha ha, Yukon! Finally they passed 10 point mark, but it still a little bit worse than S50 Bratislava. But I'm sure Jardy doesn't give a shit about his team's place. By the way, no team has changed their respective places since the Week 4 PR. 

6 TPE goes to Petenis 

Edited by hedgehog337