VHLM overhaul idea

scoop

This isn't a very serious idea, which is why I'm not going to devote a media spot or podcast to it. Or even bring it up in the BoG. It's more or less an idea that popped into my head at one point in time. Personally, I think a major point of the VHLM, the number one priority, should be retention of new players. We need the VHLM to be a league that will keep players interested. Yes, recreates matter as well, but for them the VHLM is more of a required stop rather than a place to become accustomed to the league as a whole. I think right now, the way the VHLM is we are going to have seasons where there are a couple stacked teams and a couple abysmal teams. I think my idea could maybe help. In a nutshell, my idea--oh, by the way this is for Maxwell.

Where was I? Hmm.. the more I think about it, the idea that I have to present could actually be a good one. Maybe I will bring it up in the BoG for discussion. But I guess I'll wait and see if this thread can get any positive feedback for it.

Oh, that's 200 words. Maybe next week.

Edited by Streetlight

fyi there actually is a not-very-serious idea that I have in mind, but it'll have to wait!

I mean, the idea as I have in mind probably wouldn't work, but it could start a discussion that with community input might actually be good, so we'll see.

Edited by Streetlight