Jacob declares as a Starter Goalie

Higgins

Jacob is officially declaring as a starter goalie! You heard it here first folks.

It seems like everyone these days just has aspirations to be a back up goalie, but Jacob has big goals set and wants to be a starter goalie. This comes as a shock to the VHL world as the trend has recently turned into back up mania. "I just really wanted GMs to know so that my draft position is at it's appropriate level" Jacob said. "I've got one team in mind and I really want to fall to that team so I'm declaring as a starter so that all the teams that want back ups don't take me. It's fool proof really" he added.

So there you have it, Helsinki just got a starter goalie with Jacob, but they still need a back up goalie because HEL G needs a few seasons of rest. With the upcoming draft tonight the Titans have the 4th and 6th overall draft spots after getting fucked over in the lottery. Rumour has it the Titans are eyeing up a back-up goaltender at 6th overall and are really interested in adding a franchise defenseman at 4th overall. "It's all about the defense these days" said the Titans GM, look at Black Velvet, he's a one man wrecking crew out there. "We will solidify both our goaltender positions and that big ole D spot tonight" he added.

3 hours ago, Higgins said:

Jacob is officially declaring as a starter goalie! You heard it here first folks.

It seems like everyone these days just has aspirations to be a back up goalie

One is a pretty big number.

Oh sorry for saying something that doesn't perfectly align with what you said, I guess New York just lost any possible chance we might've had to sign you. Damn!

Just now, Streetlight said:

One is a pretty big number.

Oh sorry for saying something that doesn't perfectly align with what you said, I guess New York just lost any possible chance we might've had to sign you. Damn!

ceaa81f7a38f4c09a1340111d49b9dc2?fit=max